a REAL SDF

I know , but i couldn't find any apropiate place to put this at. This is a model, a 1:1 scale model, but not made as a toy from plastic/metal. Can't go into the other fiction thread, not a game or convention, so i stuck it here.

SO anyways, it can't be that hard to build a real SDF, the only exception is the part about it going into space. SSo until we do have a rocket/?? populsion system to carry it into space, why not make it into a one big boat. Have it built in cruiser mode. 2 aircraft carriers on the side for supply and defense. Command center is the same as the SDF. Have bulkheads line the whole innards of the ship, throught the booms. Basically, ts a sea station, that they can use for sea minin/exploration, etc. And heck, since its airtight (have to make it airtight, who knows, it may go into space) , it can weather any storm or hurricane that may come along while at sea. So thats my idea

Edited by Queadlunn-Rau

sorry but im saving up $180,000 for a pair of working F100-PW-229 Afterburning Turbofan engines, the engines used on the F-15(im serious too)

my dad used to be an airplane mechanic for the airforce. he gave me a piece of the 2nd or third stage fan.

Great idea! I've been looking for a place to store my 1:1 VF-1 model squadron. The wife is getting a little tired of having them being parked in the yard. :D

Air tight doesn't mean hurricane proof. A ziplock bag is air tight, but I wouldn't want to sit out a storm in one or take it into space.

if the world is united under one single govt, ast least we have a slight chance to built it. If not it would take too much money, resources for one country to absorb.

Maybe we should start a UNIFICATION WAR.

He stole my idea....well, not completely. I'm building a 1:10 scale one in my basement, but I'm running out of space real quick.

yeah,but wheres the zentradi,to nesecitate such a craft.First, biogenetically create some giants that are hostile like Zor did .Omg, you are Zor.We better watch out for this guy hes going to bother the invid and start a intergalactic war.

High praise,...

the things we could accomplish were you to succeed with this project

but,....

What use is that to the average joe?

build a 1:1 Minmay Dammit!!!!

(and while you're at it: a Millia version for Vostok)

BTW... who's this "Zorb" character?

Edited by Nightbat®

I want a 1:24 scale Mk.II Monster I can have patrol around acting like Ed-209.

Wasn't "Zorb" the bad guy in The 5th Element?

Or was it the bad guy from Superman II? "Kneel before Zor!"

I think that one was Zod

Wasn't "Zorb" the bad guy in The 5th Element?

Or was it the bad guy from Superman II? "Kneel before Zor!"

I think that one was Zod

Yeah, it was Zod in Superman II.

Zorg was the guy in Fifth element. Another great Gary Oldman performance.

Edited by Anubis

$180,000 for a pair of *-229* F100's? Seems waaaaaaaay too cheap. -100's or -200's would be a lot cheaper than -229's. :) -220's still in demand.

pfft your suposed to say something unrealistic not geek it up :p

Are all these newbies on drugs or something????  :blink:

Oh, let them be. ;)

I'm going to wait for the next delusional person to say....

"It shouldn't be that hard to make a ray-gun to enlarge ourselves to the size of Zentraedi. Just attach a flashlight to a broomstick, put a hair drier on the other end, and plug it in." :rolleyes:

Go for it!  If you get it finished I am sure Shawn will feature it on the front page.

lol! yeah, that'll be worth it! :D

"so does it actually fly?"

"no, it just... sits there..."

"hmm... how much did you spend again?"

"..."

"...well, at least it's on the front page of MW."

"..."

:p

Edited by lebhead

$180,000 for a pair of *-229*  F100's?  Seems waaaaaaaay too cheap.  -100's or -200's would be a lot cheaper than -229's.  :)  -220's still in demand.

pfft your suposed to say something unrealistic not geek it up :p

Hey, what did you expect from *me*? A more realistic post would have gotten a funnier answer, along the lines of:

"Yeah, but you can get -229E's for a lot less, and they're like 99% as good, check ANG bases"

Are all these newbies on drugs or something????  :blink:

Oh, let them be. ;)

I'm going to wait for the next delusional person to say....

"It shouldn't be that hard to make a ray-gun to enlarge ourselves to the size of Zentraedi. Just attach a flashlight to a broomstick, put a hair drier on the other end, and plug it in." :rolleyes:

That's just absurd. No one would EVER think that's possible.

You need a laser pointer to make it work, DUH!