Macross Zero

Oihan

I d/l-ed the episode last night and I finally got around to watching it just now. Definitely a beautiful episode. There wasn't a whole lot of action, but there was some. I can't wait to see what becomes of the AFOS (or Aphos, whichever is the correct spelling)! Tis all I can really think of to say. Guess you could say the episode has me dumbfounded. I can't wait for the subs to come out for this episode! ...And for some reason, I can't help but think that there's going to be a lot of action in episode 5.

Thoughts, opinions?

I d/l-ed the episode last night and I finally got around to watching it just now. Definitely a beautiful episode. There wasn't a whole lot of action, but there was some. I can't wait to see what becomes of the AFOS (or Aphos, whichever is the correct spelling)! Tis all I can really think of to say. Guess you could say the episode has me dumbfounded. I can't wait for the subs to come out for this episode! ...And for some reason, I can't help but think that there's going to be a lot of action in episode 5.

Thoughts, opinions?

i have a feeling we will get to see the vf1 in ep 5.

I saw it the day before yesterday, they were playing it in a shop. Unfortunately, there were TV screens at full blast all around, so it was difficult to hear what they were saying. I'm gonna rent it and watch it properly as soon as I have the chance.

Watching that last scene -- that Ivanof is one major a-hole.

try to remember some part of highlights, if anybody cares

<while Sarah kicking Shin>

They ask Shin for "the head of bird god", he just repeating his rank and designation(JY187P3Q0).

Sarah is very angry becoz his parents and sister were suffer from UN troops, as well as her scar on chest.

<air refueling>

the tanker refuse to eject gun pod to Roy, becoz the manual says no.

Roy: you'll get killed soon if you fly by manual.

<dog fighting>

Ivanov: You are still fly so adventruous. I told you should treat your plane like girl and feather.

Roy: I hate myself when I realize you are my drillmaster.

<meeting Dr. Hasford>

can't recall details, basically the Doctor said Sarah was seduced by the glass bracelet to trade her blood sample.

<in the forest>

Roy and Alice talk about campus time.

Alice: why you didn't show up in airport.

Roy: it's you who suddenly decided to fly to Oxford being a student of Dr. Hasford.

Alice: that's my fault?

Roy: mine. I should've see you off.

Alice: if we can talk like now at that moment, our life will be different.

<Sarah and Shin>

Sarah said she shouldn't broke the rule to give over her blood, Shin told her no need to feel guilty.

then Roy and Sarah talking about dig zoolite in LiaoNing China together something...

sorry I jump to the end

<Singing in the forest>

Sarah: Shin, do you sing for the wounded Mayan forest, Mao and villagers?

Shin: not for that kind of great things. Sarah, just for badly-wounded and nobody-cared you.

crying, blooming, sunrising, kissing, bombing, destroying...and waiting for the final episode. fall of 2004.

What's up with the glowing bubble that surrounds Shin and Sarah as there falling through the air. The only other character in the Macross Universe that can do that is

<--.

Well, Sara is proven to have some sort of mystical power being the Mayan shaman-priestess.

What's up with the glowing bubble that surrounds Shin and Sarah as there falling through the air. The only other character in the Macross Universe that can do that is

<--.

Well, Sara is proven to have some sort of mystical power being the Mayan shaman-priestess.

Yeah, but is there supposed to be any tie-in with the Proto-devlin?

<--.

Actually, that's not a Protodevelin power so much as it was build into the EVIL themselves, so it could be a pass me down from the Protoculture/spiritia phenomenon.

Now if she was possessing people & or stealing their spiritia (the only powers that the Protodevelin themselves brought to the EVIL), then it would be a connection with them.

<--.

no.

I can't wait till a sub is released. I just hope the files aren't large. I love quality as well but over 150megs is to much, especially on a dialup. Even with that number it takes a day and night and day to download it with a constant connection with no other traffic.

I can't wait till a sub is released. I just hope the files aren't large. I love quality as well but over 150megs is to much, especially on a dialup. Even with that number it takes a day and night and day to download it with a constant connection with no other traffic.

That's exactly why I invested in DSL :p ...and DSL is basically the only broadband provider in this area <_<

That's exactly why I invested in DSL :p ...and DSL is basically the only broadband provider in this area <_<

No doubt. How could you possibly stand pulling down even that much over a 56K without pulling your hair out? Tying up your phone line for hours on end? You can get a dedicated phone line for it, but you may as well get broadband at that point. I know - it still isn't available everywhere just yet, but I pity you poor hapless bastards still futzing with dialup. I can't imagine ever going back.

I for one like the larger files there's no telling when or if these are ever going to make it to the States, so I'm all for the best quality possible. Make it as large as you need to.

On that note, do any of the boot'ed M0 disks from HK have a decent translation? I picked up #1 (can't remember who released it off the top of my head) and the subtitling was just awful compared to the fansubs available. (I'm assuming the R2's don't have English subtitling available .. I'd get them if they did).

Back on topic ...

The action scenes were great in this episode, but few and far between (I'm really hoping for a battle royale next time ... this was a little sparse in the adrenaline dept). Without any clue what they're talking about, it's a little hard to judge this episode just yet.

It's pretty. :D

The action scenes were great in this episode, but few and far between (I'm really hoping for a battle royale next time ... this was a little sparse in the adrenaline dept). Without any clue what they're talking about, it's a little hard to judge this episode just yet.

It's pretty.

That's nor a suprise. Macross Plus the same way, and it was well worth it for the epic last episode.

Just use Bittorrent, which can resume your download nicely. A 350M episode should need about 16 to 20 hours for 56k, so just leave it on two to three nights.

And I never use 56k before. Jumped from 14.4k to cable about 6 years ago. :p

Just use Bittorrent, which can resume your download nicely.  A 350M episode should need about 16 to 20 hours for 56k, so just leave it on two to three nights.

And I never use 56k before.  Jumped from 14.4k to cable about 6 years ago. :p

i've tried installing bittorrent on my computer once and it just screwed around with all my settings :angry: ....had to readjust them every single friggin' time i got on! :angry: i would also get errors up the @*$ when it would work <_<

i have a 700mhz PC...Windows XP Pro....256mb of ram...it's not like it's a total POS PC <_< sure it's slow by today's standards but as long as it does it's job it's still good right?? :blink::unsure:

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

i have a 700mhz PC...Windows XP Pro....256mb of ram...it's not like it's a total POS PC <_< sure it's slow by today's standards but as long as it does it's job it's still good right?? :blink::unsure:

NO! your like four years behind the times. :p Pretty soon there are gonna be disposable PCs. sorta like disposable cameras. Sounds to me more of like a software problem that just having an older computer.

i have a 700mhz PC...Windows XP Pro....256mb of ram...it's not like it's a total POS PC <_< sure it's slow by today's standards but as long as it does it's job it's still good right??  :blink:  :unsure:

NO! your like four years behind the times. :p Pretty soon there are gonna be disposable PCs. sorta like disposable cameras. Sounds to me more of like a software problem that just having an older computer.

actually...i just remembered...i still had windows 98 when i installed bittorrent the first time :lol: i guess i should try again then now that i have xp pro :lol::p

bittorrent actualy works now! :lol::D

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Watched the ANBU-AONE sub today. *whistles*

Yes...with VF-0S destroyed, there's more likely a 50/50 chance that the VF-1S shows up to kick Ivanov's sorry ass.

And no Edgar for the entire episode.....phooey.

i have 1-3 mac 0 that are hong kong boots & i think there not so bad.i already ordered ep.4 from the same guy i got the rest.i paid $11 shipped. the subs are bad,but i've found that you can figure out the mistakes fairly easily.after i watched the episodes a few times,i knew exactly what was going on by just using logic.most mistakes i've found are just words in the wrong order or improper words used.all-in-all,i think there worth it.cheap price,quick release time.feeds my macross 0 habit just fine till bandai(i think it's them) gets there butts in gear & releases these domestically ;)

with VF-0S destroyed, there's more likely a 50/50 chance that the VF-1S shows up to kick Ivanov's sorry ass.

Yeah~~there must be ass-kicking-time in the final episode! VIVA LA VF-1!

Watched the ANBU-AONE sub today. *whistles*

Yes...with VF-0S destroyed, there's more likely a 50/50 chance that the VF-1S shows up to kick Ivanov's sorry ass.

And no Edgar for the entire episode.....phooey.

Hehehehehehe. Well.....it doesn't help that Mao told him to kiss her ass in the last episode. :lol:

Speaking of Ivanoff.......it looks like he's outnumbered three to one (but those three are "chicks"). I hope we see the ASS-1 AND VF-1 during the final chapter. :ph34r:

Oh.....Nora's scar sure is :o .