Macross Zero

Oihan

Who said it never happened?

According to the Macross Compendium, the events on Mayan were kept secret for at least forty years.

Forty years? So the facts are released around the time VFX2 takes place? Hmm.

I doubt he will, but this means that if there are too many continuity problems, Kawamori can play his "movie within a movie" card again and just say that M0 is just a show within the Macross universe, released in 2048. Yay. :(

Actually, the Compendium has removed any mention of the SV-52. I think that a new 3D model would require too much time. The best they can do is using old existing models telling they now have thermonuclear engines. That is, if the VF-0B really appears in Macross Zero.

FV

Who said it never happened?

According to the Macross Compendium, the events on Mayan were kept secret for at least forty years.

Forty years? So the facts are released around the time VFX2 takes place? Hmm.

I doubt he will, but this means that if there are too many continuity problems, Kawamori can play his "movie within a movie" card again and just say that M0 is just a show within the Macross universe, released in 2048. Yay. :(

He should just say it was a black op and only the UN higher ups knew. I mean, just because Focker said he had not fought in 2 years, doesn't mean that it didn't happen....