Macross Zero # 4 shipped today!

Graham

Infusion did a great and quick subbing of vol-3 the last time, compared to AOne. And they're members here at MacrossWorld as well.

too bad it's currently torrents-only for both infusion and aone Zero-fansubs.

Why is that "too bad?" That kicks ass IMO.

Infusion did a great and quick subbing of vol-3 the last time, compared to AOne. And they're members here at MacrossWorld as well.

Oh yeah....I remember now. The last time Infusion was here commenting on their new fansub, a bunch of trolls popped out of the woodwork to harass them. Whatever the hell that was all about. :huh:

Oh yeah....I remember now. The last time Infusion was here commenting on their new fansub, a bunch of trolls popped out of the woodwork to harass them. Whatever the hell that was all about. :huh:

I remember that too... Probably the dudes sellin the boot DVD. That situation was lame. I hope that didn't scare them off. I loved that sub set.

too bad it's currently torrents-only for both infusion and aone Zero-fansubs.

Why is that "too bad?" That kicks ass IMO.

Torrents do kicks ass.

Just that I know there are still other people who have issues with it, i.e. cheaters, don't-have/don't-know torrents-stuff, dial-ups, provider cracking down, yadayadayada.

edit:

OT, but LOL! I just now noticed the "Skull Leader's Lackey" tag. hahaha! quite funny. But wasn't there an MW-member named Skull Leader? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by treatment

I remember that too... Probably the dudes sellin the boot DVD. That situation was lame. I hope that didn't scare them off. I loved that sub set.

Yeah, I think Infusion will get out their subs quickly and good quality too. One of their members here is called Spikey or something like that? Wonder if they're still around....

Yeah, I think Infusion will get out their subs quickly and good quality too. One of their members here is called Spikey or something like that? Wonder if they're still around....

I'm pretty sure he's NOT around at this moment...as he's probably working on subbing!!! @_@