July 2004 Dengeki Hobby

Graham

The just released July 2004 issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine has a great Macross section for Macross model fans this month.

Included are: -

• Battroid mode conversion of the Hasegawa VF-0S model kit.
  • Battroid mode conversion of the Hasegawa SV-51 in D.D. Ivanov colors. This has to be seen to be believed.
  • Scratch built 1/72 scale reactive armor for the VF-0S.

I'll try to get scans up tonight.

Graham

Incredible!! Gievn that the 1/72 VF-0S kit wasnt released much too long ago, and the japanese have created a transformable VF-0S in battroid mode as well as a reactive armour for it. Looking forward to see the pictures!

Cheers

Well, it's still another 2 hours till I get home, but I won't be doing the scans immediately.

My wife would be pretty pissed with me, if as soon as I got home I went on the computer straight away :D

I'll be scanning and uploading after dinner and during the commercial breaks for Smallville and CSI which are both on tonight in HK. :D

Graham

Incredible!! Gievn that the 1/72 VF-0S kit wasnt released much too long ago, and the japanese have created a transformable VF-0S in battroid mode as well as a reactive armour for it. Looking forward to see the pictures!

Cheers

Not too incredible, considering that these guys probably get paid to do nothing but work on model kits all the time - heck, if that were my job, I'd have the AG finished by now (well, if I hadn't gotten hit by a bus)!! :D Dammit, where are the pics?!?!

OMG!! :o:o You still have smallville on your tele stations! :o:D:lol:

i say this cuz it was actually canned here in aus, and me and my gf kinda liked it..

but oh yeh, bring on those scans, sounds good :p:) interested to see the vfos bash..

Wow :o

Amazing skills! I love the reactive armor.

I wonder if we will ever see a GBP from Hasegawa, as well as the reactive armor?

Yamato has not yet released their GBP, so perhaps Hasegawa has something planned as well. ;)

Aside from the VF-2SS, the VF-0 is about the only Valkyrie that looks respectable in Battroid mode.

This looks great. If only the feet didn't splay out towards the front so much, this would make a kick ass prototype for a Battroid VF-0S kit.

Thank you much, Graham.

Edited by Stamen0083

Aside from the VF-2SS, the VF-0 is about the only Valkyrie that looks respectable in Battroid mode.

Nonsense.

Thanks for the scans, this looks like an issue to buy. Are there any pictures of the alterations done to the parts? It seems like they changed the legs on the VF-0 a bit, and I'm guessing they changed the chest, too. (Apart from the obvious changes, splitting the parts, adding new parts, etc.)