Upcoming Minmay figure, 1/10, 4980yen+tax

CF18

That one, though, is actually very cute. I think I'll look into this one, being that I don't own any to begin with. Can anyone translate what they are saying? :D

Looks like the CM figure.

I'll keep the statue I got from Tam.

Now for a sailor outfit, I'll buy that.

as long as you have the figure for it. But I really wouldn't support dressing up while playing with your valks... that's where it gets a little extreme. :rolleyes:^_^

as long as you have the figure for it. But I really wouldn't support dressing up while playing with your valks... that's where it gets a little extreme. :rolleyes:^_^

HAHA. Smart alec. :p Ok, let me restate that: I would buy a miny in a sailor outfit.

HAHA. Smart alec. :p Ok, let me restate that: I would buy a miny in a sailor outfit.

I'd buy the Min Mays featured on Min May guard shemes. :)

Oh god, why does it have to be this outfit again? <_< I was hoping for some casual wear figures..

What I like about this figure is that Minmay no longer has super long legs. :lol:

Edited by nhyone

That isn't the WF kit is it? (the one with the too long neck)

cause the WF Minmay seems to have a better face

Damn,.... Misa hardly ever gets any love from sculptors

Yes Misa does kind of get the shaft when it comes to kits. Even now that we are graced with the CM figure, she's got green spray on the uniform.

A nice 1/6 or even 1/8 completed Misa would be great.

Only option is a Arii Misa PVC but I have never come across a completed one. :(

Only option is a Arii Misa PVC but I have never come across a completed one. :(

If you are willing to pay through your nose, you should be able to get the completed version. I can still find it on some websites. :) The price may explain why they are not sold yet. :D

I never wanted a minmay statue before, but I'd be interested in that one.

Dito.

I want it but im not to familiar with ordering from this company "hobby" i want to get one but Iam afraid of this company maybe i can find one second hand from a friend in this forum?

how about a Millia Statue??

I want that over a Minmay's!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I went digging through my HD and finally found the minmay sailor outfit figure I'd like to see in production and sorry to bring back this old thread :p:D:lol:

post-4-1086113823_thumb.jpg

Edited by BoBe-Patt

Ok, I went digging through my HD and finally found the minmay suit figure I'd like to see in production and sorry to bring back this old thread :p  :D  :lol:

Oooh I want one of those.

Very kawaii indeed.

Edited by Anubis

Ok, I went digging through my HD and finally found the minmay suit figure I'd like to see in production and sorry to bring back this old thread :p  :D  :lol:

Oooh I want one of those.

Good luck in trying to find one. That is a very rare 2002 WF Minmay resin kit & if memory serves me correctly, there are probably less than 10 made. (I personally know where 2 of them are... :D )