My Kakizaki 1/48 custom

Godzilla

Nice! Seeing your pics makes me miss mine : (

It's in good hands VHD... ;) I'm upgrading it to the newer wings and radar.

Oops forgot to comment about Godzilla's... :rolleyes:

Great job G... take good pics for the custom page!

Edited by >EXO<

I will get the FPs done later. The heat shield was easy to remove the paint thanks to Brasso per haterist suggestion. the green I tried to match on the FP stickers of Kaz. The green is really close.

I like the green you decided to go with. One thing that always got me about Kakizaki's VF-1A is that it appears almost aqua in color in both my copies of DYRL as well as in the Macross 20th Anniversary DVD (in one of the video game trailers). The fast pack stickers are definitely green, though.

I will get the FPs done later.  The heat shield was easy to remove the paint thanks to Brasso per haterist suggestion.  the green I tried to match on the FP stickers of Kaz.  The green is really close.

I like the green you decided to go with. One thing that always got me about Kakizaki's VF-1A is that it appears almost aqua in color in both my copies of DYRL as well as in the Macross 20th Anniversary DVD (in one of the video game trailers). The fast pack stickers are definitely green, though.

Yes, I had to go with the green instead of aqua due to the FP stickers. I had to decide which was a pain. Anyways, at leas the pilot is green as well. Agent One just said choose he color and go with the flow in my posts for Kaz's pictures in DYRL. So I did and voila. Took me a week with 1-2 hours per day.

Beautiful G! Nice Green too! :D

Beautiful! I need to snap pictures of mine but I can't get that blasted 3 off the wing! I need some brasso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neova

You could use an exacto knife and carefully scrape them off ;)

Just a tip Noeva, be careful when you go scrapping around. Brasso could not remove most of the "3" on the wing because some paint were in the crevices of the wings. I had to scrap those last bits before I put the 012 sticker on.