Female Jin-Roh Armor

Anybody have any of the other Takara Cool Girl Figures? Just curious about the quality/poseability of them (have heard about Dragon 1/6th figures, but not Takara...).

Oh, and Keiichi - want to get rid of one of those extra StG-44's? I'll give it a real good home! :D

Anybody have any of the other Takara Cool Girl Figures?  Just curious about the quality/poseability of them (have heard about Dragon 1/6th figures, but not Takara...).

To answer this question:

Nude, the posability is quite good. Quality is also quite high -- you get what you pay for. Durability, may get a little loose, especially the wrists, after some time.

Unfortunately, on the version I have (Power Assault Section -- big ass gatling! :wub::wub::wub: ) the.. uhm.. catsuit restricted the posture quite severely, and the added layer of padded vest does get just a little into the way.

Overall it's really worth your money. I probably will be getting one of these, maybe 2; I have a MG39 which would go wonderfully with this figure (I got the MG39 specifically for the PAS). Maybe it's time to pick up a Panzerfaust or RPG.. Panzerfaust if I can find it. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, Takara's official pics of this.

popup2.jpg

post-26-1084257309_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lynx7725

Just a quick Kerberos question, there's been TWo live action movies, right? There's "Kerberos Panzer Cops (Stray Dog)" and "The Red Spectacles" right? And of course, the Jin Roh anime. Shoot, there might even be ANOTHER live action one, i can't remember.

Now IIRC, the Red Spectacles and the Jin Roh version of the armor is similar, but the RS version carries an MG-34 and the JR version carries an MG-42 (along with some other minor changes). But the Stray Dog version is completely different (although it does carry the -42). Right?

Oh Man, I gots ta have me one of these! What would make this figure even cooler is if the mask and helmet can come off, so you can have a choice to pose it with or without the mask and helmet. :p:D:lol:

An MP-44/Sturmgewehr-44 would be nice but screw that. You want a friggin' MG-42 with a belt of ammo attached and wearing 2 more belts like Rambo. More menacing that way.

Don't forget the removable armor, with inside latex, leather bikini outfit, stilleto heals, whips and chain. :blink: J/K.

An MP-44/Sturmgewehr-44 would be nice but screw that.  You want a friggin' MG-42 with a belt of ammo attached and wearing 2 more belts like Rambo.  More menacing that way.

Oh, you mean something like this? :p :P

EDIT: Forgot to attach pic at first pass. D'oh.

post-26-1084303113_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lynx7725

An MP-44/Sturmgewehr-44 would be nice but screw that.  You want a friggin' MG-42 with a belt of ammo attached and wearing 2 more belts like Rambo.  More menacing that way.

Oh, you mean something like this? :p:p

EDIT: Forgot to attach pic at first pass. D'oh.

Not to nit-pick or anything but you have the ammo belt in backwards. :p

That official promo shot of the figure posed is incredible. Has to be one of the best proportioned large female figures, still capable of poses screaming character. Just wish she came with an unhelmeted head. Nazi helmet and mask wearing chicks just aren't my thing... but gals in armor are.

Seems like the figure's a worthy part of a kitbash... perhaps for an Appleseed ESWAT figure. Or they can just make some female ESWAT operative figures of that quality already.

-Al

An MP-44/Sturmgewehr-44 would be nice but screw that. You want a friggin' MG-42 with a belt of ammo attached and wearing 2 more belts like Rambo. More menacing that way.

Actually, I'm glad she's NOT coming with that huge gun. Leave that for the male Panzer Corps. Women like this are better suited to forward scouting positions, being smaller and faster than the majority of their male brethren.

Besides, seeing a woman like that holding a gun that's half as long as she is tall is just wrong :p