1/72 Valk Booster

Myersjessee

LoL... grayson's got a good point, carl. we haven't seen too much of your stuff posted here. time to get the camera out and take some pictures of your "Mother Load of Macross Models".

Oh.. you've seen pictures of my kits here before. Half (well maybe not that much) of the models section here at Macross World is stocked with pictures of my kits. You just haven't seen many of my kits built. I'm not sure when I'll have time to get to building. I tend to think of it as planning for retirement. Anyways when I get time to get my own web page up and going I'll be sure to post alot more in the way of pictures.

Carl

Woohoo!! hey Rob, please put me down for at least one.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

What's the status on the mobile launcher - is that included too? I certainly hope so - it provides a much needed base.

Question, why are you using the Battroid legs instead of the Fighter legs - I just think the fighter will be more sleek.

Hey any chance of a step-by-step progress thread on this?

Ohhhh Monky and Blackaces begin collaborating on projects. Pretty soon an announcement is made of a new model company BlackMonkey Productions Ltd. has been formed, soon after every obscure 1/72 model I've ever dreamed of is released.

Then the alarm clock goes off...huh...wha... ah nuts. :lol:

Hello,

I like this name better,

"Black Monkey Nuggets Productions"

That's all we need, another monkey "producing" nuggets.;)

Seriously though, I would hate to see the all of the work Noel did so far, not come to fruition.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

Okay Folks! It's Update time! Sorry about my lack of replies here lately...it is really hard to juggle a more than full time Kindergarten Job, Moving to my newly built house, and doing auctions so on and so forth...... :blink:

Okay now for the update...and I will have some pics soon. :) (As soon as he lets me take them. <_< He's shy....

Anyway what I have seen is a work of art! It is coming along very nicely. We decided to go with the Super Valkyrie Hasegawa (As suggested in this Thread).

Okay now for the completion date. The scratch built version will be completed by Mid-May at the latest barring any unforseen mishaps. The molds may even be finished by that time as well.

Since it is GOLDEN Week here in Japan, I have an entire week off to work on this. And work I shall! I want to get this out as soon as possible.

Oh yeah and the GHOST will be done at the same time. :)

Thanks for your patience!

Rob

We decided to go with the Super Valkyrie Hasegawa (As suggested in this Thread).

Rob,

I'm glad that you two went with the Super/Strike version. The position of the legs will have a direct impact upon the way the kit is made, due to the altered position. ;)

Now I know that I can definitely use my (2) booster kits to make Max and Miriya Strike valkyries.

Sincerely,

Christopher B))

hey guys look what I dug up in the magazine section of macross world If you guys already seen this oh well :D .

its from tv kun mag

1a2.jpg

oh ya one more portable valk tank cool from plastic model anime hero mag

animeheroa.jpg

Edited by goldenboy_forever

Yeah, that one on the top is made from the trailer of a Bromry Eyevan from Dougram.

The one on the bottom is from a Swedish S-tank kit. Probably 1/35 scale. Not sure who made injection versions of that kit way back when, though...

Felix