• Japan
    • North America
    • Europe
    • Middle East
    • Asia Minor
    • South East Asia
    • Macross City j/k

Another South American here :lol:

I´m from Argentina (there are others on this forum too)

BOLUDO!!

my neighbors/friends i skate with are from argentina! good food, good music, good friends. :) they even got me drinking "man-te"(sp?).

its kind of crazy that i skate with a bunch of people that i can hardly understand but we chill together all the time....argentina's know how to have a good time. B))

me...NYC

Great to see some Leafs fans. I fell in love with hockey way back in 1980, but Texas didn't have an NHL team until the early 90's. Always I support the home team, my beloved Dallas Stars, but I had to like SOMEBODY for all those years without a franchise of my own. That team has always been the Toronto Maple Leafs! And should Dallas and Toronto ever meet in the Cup Finals, I would be an emotional wreck. I can barely handle when we play each other in regular season meetings.

Since South America does not exist for you, I guess I can only be from Macross City... no joking  <_<

I was born in Argentina, then spent 20 years in Chile and now I am living in Shanghai China... Italian Father, French mother..

I am a total mess.  :blink:

Edit. Spelling

haha south america doesn't exist! hehe, your life was all made up and implanted into your head like total recall. :lol:

born in Taiwan-Taipei, went to Cali-LA when I was 6...been here the rest of my life...lived for a few month in other countries for fun and "business" :rolleyes:

will spend more time overseas soon. but just can't stay away too long from the cali girls...yum yum. :p

Ohhh no, so it was true... I knew it: I've never believed that a country like Argentina could exists in a real world. Then I'm from nowhere. :(

BOLUDO!!

my neighbors/friends i skate with are from argentina! good food, good music, good friends. :) they even got me drinking "man-te"(sp?).

its kind of crazy that i skate with a bunch of people that i can hardly understand but we chill together all the time....argentina's know how to have a good time. B))

me...NYC

Yes we are very BOLUDOS...indeed. :D:D:lol::lol: Very funny!! It's almost surrealistic that you skate with argentinias in NYC. Mate is good but no for my stomach. :p

<....argentina's know how to have a good time> yes, and that seems to be one of our biggest problems...

BOLUDO!!

me...NYC

Yes we are very BOLUDOS...indeed. :D:D:lol::lol: Very funny!! It's almost surrealistic that you skate with argentinias in NYC. Mate is good but no for my stomach. :p

<....argentina's know how to have a good time> yes, and that seems to be one of our biggest problems...

I could use a mate right now. I'm about to pass out on my computer.

When I was bartender, my old bar manager was Argentinian. Mate's were the only thing that got me through working early morning parties follow by a 4PM to Midnight shift at our restaurant/jazz club.

Born in Pasay City, Philippines and grew up & resides in Vancouver, Canada. Welcome Lezt to the MW Forums! Go Canucks Go!!!

Yeah w00t! Go Canucks! Yohsho wants a Stanley Cup! :D

sorry, its stuck here :)

i'm from Toronto. Go Leafs.
Born in Pasay City, Philippines and grew up & resides in Vancouver, Canada. Welcome Lezt to the MW Forums! Go Canucks Go!!!
Canada. Calgary, Alberta to be exact. Go Flames Go!

I'm from Winnipeg. Go Jets.....er, never mind. :lol:

BOLUDO!!

me...NYC

whats really funny is theres this guy named Diego and they call him "Chino" cause hes sort of got slanty eyes(yes i can say that. :p) when i first met them they'd say, "boludo, blah-blah-blah, chino" and i know in spanish chino means chinese. so i'd just start talking since i thought they were talking me! :huh: it wasn't til weeks later i found out that diegos nickname was chino. :lol:

whats surreal is, i'm from korea, they're from argentina, we live in washington heights, which is like little DR(dominican republic). :blink: the only things we have in common are skating, drinking, smoking, and women. B)) thats probably what i like most about NYC, you meet people from all over the world.

i'm from Toronto. Go Leafs.
Canada. Calgary, Alberta to be exact. Go Flames Go!

I'm from Winnipeg. Go Jets.....er, never mind. :lol:

yeah, hang on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO LIONS, boy does this state suck :rolleyes:

Born in Laos and arrived in France whe n I was 2 :lol:

Crime-walhalla Netherlands, in corrupt Europe.

whats really funny is theres this guy named Diego and they call him "Chino" cause hes sort of got slanty eyes(yes i can say that. :p)  when i first met them they'd say, "boludo, blah-blah-blah, chino" and i know in spanish chino means chinese.  so i'd just start talking since i thought they were talking me!  :huh:  it wasn't til weeks later i found out that diegos nickname was chino.  :lol:

heh...when I was down in Peru, the locals kept calling me "chino" (pronounced "chee-no", Spanish for Chinese as you mentioned). I'd tell them I'm not. Then they'd say "yapan"? Again, no. They'd scratch their heads in confusion. So finally, I'd tell them I'm Korean. But they're still confused. Obviously, they don't know what a Korean is. So I'd show them a little world map I carry around and point to Korea. They got the idea that Korea was close to China and Japan. But after all this, they'd say, "But you sound American!" So, just to confuse them even more, I'd start speaking German. :lol:

i'm in oceanview,delaware right smack in the center of the east coast of the united states. it's only about 3 hours driving to washington,d.c. B))

****my heritage is half german & half irish.my irish side is strongest & i'm decended from the clan "moran". gotta go see the family castle someday.

seems to ba alot of marylander's here too.i was born in rockville right near gaithersburg!!!

Edited by valkyrietestpilot

Gaithersburg, MD

Oh my God! A resident of the Peoples' Republic of Gaithersburg! ARGH!! :lol:

The world's largest Gunbuster fan can be found in a wonderful part of Maryland's Anne Arundel County in the middle of nowhere in a beautiful little town called Harwood.

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Born in Maryland, spent college years in Connecticut, moved to Berzerkeley, CA after that. I tell myself I'm still a Marylander at heart...

Then bring your ass home dude!

I'm sure you'd love the shitty "spring" weather we've been having. Pouring rain, and temps in the 30's and 40's, it's great!

All that leading up to another summer in the high 90's with humidity topping out right about 95%, Mmmm, can't wait for another Maryland summer in the steambox.

I think I need to start job hunting nationwide.... <_<

I feel your pain. I am an air conditioning mechanic and I DO NOT look forward to the godawful heat and humidity we get here. The customers are just plain a-holes when they do not have a cool house to go to.

And looking at a lot of these places where some of you are from, I can safely say that at one point in my life, I have actually visited some of them. :)

I loved Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Australia, the Phillippines, Panama, Great Britain and some of the others.

Born in Midwest City, Oklahoma, though I spent most of my life in Clearwater, Florida.

Now, I live in Gainesville, Florida... In two years, I'll either be out in California or Texas doing grad work.