Strike a pose!

Wicked Ace

Heres my 1/48 shelf....It always makes me smile.

148a.jpg

Lookat these picture makes me nervous. :unsure:

Especially when I see the Low vis hanging like that...

:lol:

I tied the fishing twine directly to the hinge joint...is that bad?!?!?!? :o

;):D

LOL....actually its tied all the way arounf the body in a cradle....and doubled off with an "emergency" thread. Theres some risk...but they are not going anywhere unless my son reaches them.

They were supposed to be peeling off into battle...but my Hikar likes peel away from the fight every now and then. I liked seeing the belly of the Low Vis as it turns, so he is out of formation.

Edit...oh...and notice the original leg armor color? I always wanted Yamato to do the TV 1Js with the original FP color for the tips and legs...so I did it myself! ) Love my Strike Max!

Edited by Myersjessee

Awesome display, Jesse! btw, what is the official colour of the max and milia leg armours? I notice the 1/60 M&M's have blue(max) and red(milia) side leg armours, but the 1/48 side leg armours are grey? (sorry if this has been discussed already....I've been out of the loop for years.)

EDIT: oops, nm, i just read that you customized your own M&M armours. Is that the real way it is in the TV? looks cool!

Edited by redemption

They were supposed to be peeling off into battle...but my Hikar likes peel away from the fight every now and then.  I liked seeing the belly of the Low Vis as it turns, so he is out of formation.

Thats look awesome! I picture the 3 of them flying right-to-left and break 'cuz somethings coming:

LV - quickly flips onto his right wing and pulls

Miria - pulls straight up

Max - starting his upward left bank

Nice.....very nice!!

fansubs2000,

i see you got quite the video/dvd collection. :) james bond...cool, diehard trilogy a friggin must, alias would be better if Jen Garner got naked. :ph34r: but whats up with sanford and son? :lol:

Jennifer garner get naked? Not likely. Besides, she is a little flat chested.

Oh my god! This photo was just released this weekend!

"Optimus Prime was taken captive by 2 Valkyries and taken to a unknown prison in Macross City."

More news as it rolls in.

Film at 11!

Odly enough, I've been thinking about taking some funny pictures with my Banny CF, and my four Optimus Primes. I come here today, and what do I see?

• 2 weeks later...
hikaru and roy kidnapped miriya, held her as hostage, and asked max to stop showing off in DYRL or he will only get miriya's head (the terrorists way...haha) :ph34r:

hahahaha

toynami super poseable style

ok, cool stuff, but what's with the valks with no boosters on? They have the rest of the fast packs on, but no boosters? :huh:

mac plus....i really need a vf-11b....fast packs, preferrably :(

oh, by the way, that's my ol bro's Malaysian Armed Forces 2nd Liutenant Commission Degree on the background ;)

post-4-1091549103_thumb.jpg

Edited by aaajin

ok, cool stuff, but what's with the valks with no boosters on? They have the rest of the fast packs on, but no boosters? :huh:

hm...just dont want to risk breaking the BP8 parts...too much stress if they were posed in batroid mode with the booster packs on... ;) also, im leaving for the US by the end of this summer...so i will have to leave em in that pose for another 2 years...if I ever gonna get back to malaysia

post-4-1091549645_thumb.jpg