BattleStar Galactica

Myersjessee

I believe they have the ability to transmit to each other at any given time, depending on the distance. Just like when they locked up that one Cylon and left him in the miniseires. They knew exactly where he was. As for Boomer, even though each one has the ability to have individual existance, they are still tied to each other's conciousness in some form. Notice that Boomer did not proclaim to be inlove with Helo until she and the Chief were broken up in Galactica. I don't even think that she felt that way until Helo suggested that he had feelings for her. With the Chief uninterested to continue their relationship, Boomer's mission to procreate switches it's attention over to Helo.

Also, we do know that each Cylon's memory can be selective. When Baltar did the test on Sharon, he was afraid that telling her would wake her up and she would in turn kill him for the knowledge that she was a spy.

The part I don't get is, is the Six in Baltar's head an implant or is it his own conscience making up scenarios? I was convinced it was the latter but when she showed up in the ship right as she disappeared from his mind confused the heck out of me. I mean, we know that she was physically there.

Edited by >EXO<

Thing is...Six in Baltar's head may or may not even be there..could actually be his imagination. Or if she is helping him along, I too wonder if she's following her own agenda or is everything in the grand scheme of the Cylon plan. I wonder if Six really is a figment of his imagination or she stuck somethiing in his head.

She says she loves him, and you kinda wonder if the Six on Caprica was upset a few weeks ago when she and Doral were talking about emotions because, she had actually felt what Sharon feels when she was with Baltar those 2 years but can't actually be with him now, or was she truly upset because she couldn't feel what Sharon feels.

I don't think Shelly Godfrey was Baltar's six in the flesh, just another copy...however, it is strange that she vanished, leaving the glasses behind.

Here's one to bake your noodle...what if Caprica Boomer is the one we saw in the mini-series, and the Galactica Boomer is one they switched with Cap Boomie when she was taking all those solo jumps looking for ships in the mini on her own....both Cylon, but Mini Boomer knows everything about Helo and Galactica/tyrol relationship and simply told/transferred her thoughts to the second (3rd, 4th, 5th?) copy.

2 more episodes to go, and then July for season 2!!! :o

I don't think Shelly Godfrey was Baltar's six in the flesh, just another copy...however, it is strange that she vanished, leaving the glasses behind.

Reminds me of an old Happy Days episode when Fonzy finds a purse from a girl in his dreams inside his car. :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe Baltar is a Cylon sleeper and that's why Six can appear in his mind? Perhaps the real Six is hiding somewhere in the fleet? I have to admit that as annoying as it is to not know what's going on, it sure is fun to guess. :)

The number six in Baltars head/ Shelly Godfrey is deffinately a conundrum. As some else stated, possibly True Blue eyes, maybe she was some sort of hologram/holusination(spelling). We never did find out what the Cylon devise was in the Mini-series, perhaps it has something to do with it. There have got to be millions of places that those things could be hidden on a ship the size of Galactica, no matter how hard you look! Still doesn't explain the glasses though.

Chris

Thing is...Six in Baltar's head may or may not even be there..could actually be his imagination. Or if she is helping him along, I too wonder if she's following her own agenda or is everything in the grand scheme of the Cylon plan. I wonder if Six really is a figment of his imagination or she stuck somethiing in his head.

She says she loves him, and you kinda wonder if the Six on Caprica was upset a few weeks ago when she and Doral were talking about emotions because, she had actually felt what Sharon feels when she was with Baltar those 2 years but can't actually be with him now, or was she truly upset because she couldn't feel what Sharon feels.

Here's one to bake your noodle...what if Caprica Boomer is the one we saw in the mini-series, and the Galactica Boomer is one they switched with Cap Boomie when she was taking all those solo jumps looking for ships in the mini on her own....both Cylon, but Mini Boomer knows everything about Helo and Galactica/tyrol relationship and simply told/transferred her thoughts to the second (3rd, 4th, 5th?) copy.

2 more episodes to go, and then July for season 2!!! :o

That's a great idea!

Chris

Reminds me of an old Happy Days episode when Fonzy finds a purse from a girl in his dreams inside his car. :lol::lol::lol:

*Flashes back to the Mini-series with the young Adama "Fonzie pic" :lol:

If you are getting a black screen...

SCROLL DOWN! :D

I have gotten ahold of some seriously insane material for the Galactica.

There are some 133MB images of the lovely lady in the print images directory of this site;

http://client.zoicstudios.com/HYPE_pr/BSG/

I even got some help from a fellow that worked at Zoic. He gave me some daylight shots of the AA batteries and the Frack Cannons. As well as a rear ortho and some brightly lit landing bay shots. Good stuff.

I gave in, downloaded Part 2.

BEST... SCI-FI... EPISODE... EVAR

Holy shite in a handbasket. The next paragraph may be spoilerish, you have been warned.

Having seen the entire first season, it seems to me like the Colonies are something akin to the Roman Empire, the Cylons are the Jews. Haven now been given the first glimpse of the Cylon's "Christ Child", you have to ask yourself... is Baltar to be Constantine, or is he to be Judas to this new "Christ" and the Cylons?

Edited by Duke Togo

I gave in, downloaded Part 2.

BEST... SCI-FI... EPISODE... EVAR

*Calls upon every last ounce of willpower to not do something like that.*

Besides, I need something to look forward to next weekend to watch. :lol:

Edited by Gaijin

I really like the show, but I'm not sure about this whole storyline with the president. It just seems to me that someone would have asked the doctor to check her brain at this point to make sure she hadn't bumped into a bulkhead one too many times.

A little bit OT, but I picked up a set of the Konami TOS trading figs last night and very cool they are.

Will post some pics later.

Definitely recommend getting these if you are a fan of TOS designs.

Graham

Mine are on order from HLJ...so Ill have them in another month! :(

dont know if its old news yet or not to you guys but in the UK the new BSG series episodes are coming out on DVD next week.

You mean season 1? Already out a few days ago. My set shipped 4-5 days ago and should be arriving from amazon.co.uk any day now.

Graham

Cool, Graham...pics? ;)

I'm going to miss the season finale tomorrow...DVR and DVD recorder set...hope there's no power outage...I won't be back until the end of the weekend. :angry:

Pics are on my camera already, just haven't had time to upload them yet.

I actually didn't buy a full set. Instead, I bought 2 x Vipers, 2 x Cylon Raiders, 1 x silver Cylon, 1 x Basestar, & 1 x Battlestar Galactica.

I decided not to buy the Gold Cylon or The Battlestars Atlantia or Pegasus.

Graham