• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Podtastic said:

So I have Ken the Eagle on pre-order. But I really hope they release the rest of the Gatchaman team. Or at least also Jun the Swan.

Ken the Eagle doesn't really work for me by himself.

Same. I've been waiting on info about the rest of the team.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really wish I would have backed Storm instead of SHF, that Balrog looks awesome.

Mai and Morrigan are must haves.  Not super interested in Genjuro or Zombie-maru but Earthquake looks awesome.

I'm continually impressed how well they've been able to milk the Golden Axe franchise and they're REALLY putting effort into getting details into the grunt characters as well.  I wonder if they'll get around to the additional playable characters from the other two games?  They already have a pretty good Centaur base body with Motaro.

Have you zoomed in on that photo of Taki?  Talk about attention to detail, they even got her pokies.  Mitsurugi looks cool too.  Storm will start off with not always obvious characters.

I’m tempted by Sol Badguy (and the prospect of more, female, GG:Strive figures).

But he is missing some of the cell shaded goodness of his in game model. Maybe it is the texture of the flexible material Storm Collectibles is using doesn’t look right.

He also might be too tall for the rest of my 6“ collection. I also heard that some of the earlier releases where plagued with rotting materials.

@Mommar it is a shame that SHF didn’t even finish the original World Warriors. I can partially understand not releasing Zangief, E. Honda and Balrog since they are big figures but not even giving us a Guile is disheartening.

[edit:] This is particularly sad since some of the best Japanese SF V players have Guile as their main, like Daigo.

Edited by Scyla

I was looking forward to Sol as well, but they're using the design from Strive instead of Xrd where he had more voluminous hair and a wilder look.

I'm kinda underwhelmed by their Mai from that one pic.  I need to see more of her to make a good judgement, but for now her sculpt and facial expression looks bland.  Overall though, Storm seems to improving their female sculpts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, troyness said:

Looking forward to this guy!!

Hope he's on time :good:

I don't think it will get released on time since it's almost the end of February and there's still no reviews available on YouTube. Give it a month or two.

5 hours ago, Mommar said:

Define "on time."

February 2023.... but since it's March, that ain't happening.

4 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

I don't think it will get released on time since it's almost the end of February and there's still no reviews available on YouTube. Give it a month or two.

..... That's what I suspected.

Well... Let's hope 1st quarter '23.:hi:

8 hours ago, troyness said:

February 2023.... but since it's March, that ain't happening.

Storm is like Mafex and Mezco.  They release things precisely when they mean to.

Tyris Flare was supposed to release October of 21.  She shippsed June of 22.  Gilius Nov 21, July 22 in reality.  Expect October.