That’s the franchise I’ve been waiting for. I’ve always wanted great action figures from that series and really can’t wait. Samurai Showdown was an arcade favorite for me and my friends back when arcades were still a thing. I just loved the characters so much.

2 hours ago, Big s said:

That’s the franchise I’ve been waiting for. I’ve always wanted great action figures from that series and really can’t wait. Samurai Showdown was an arcade favorite for me and my friends back when arcades were still a thing. I just loved the characters so much.

There is a new version of Samurai Showdown out now for consoles FYI:
https://www.snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/samuraishodown/

I’m getting older and did see that release. The problem is that with frantic fighting games, my hands really lock up after a match or two. I started noticing it with the last Soul Caliber game. I could do well first match against my daughter and her gamer friends, but then my old man hands would lock up or start feeling soar. I can still do games that don’t require super fast movements though. I’m not too old for all games yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Haohmaru is a must-have for me. But I wonder what has happened to the unmasked Mortal Kombat 3 Sub-Zero which was shown last year? I actually really wanted that one and am much less interested in the masked one shown above.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 12:08 AM, HG Blows said:

Why are Storm figs labeled as 1/12 when they tower over shf and 6in scale figures?  

SHF aren't 1/12 scale either, more like 1/13 scale.  But Storms claim of 1/12 is also wrong.  They're 1/10 scale.

• 1 month later...

Here's Demitri from Darkstalkers, too bad no pics of Morrigan yet.

Storm-Darkstalkers-Demitri-Preview-001.j

And some preview catalog stuff, there's a lot there too.  Soul Calibur is a cool addition but we won't see anything for two years.  Also Mitsurugi looks too much like Haohmaru.  lol
Storm-Collectibles-Summer-2020-Catalog-0

• 5 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 5:15 PM, Mommar said:

And some preview catalog stuff, there's a lot there too.  Soul Calibur is a cool addition but we won't see anything for two years.  Also Mitsurugi looks too much like Haohmaru.  lol

I really need that Paul and King. Can't wait to see prototype of Mai Shiranui. Also if Geese costume is easy to have it repaint, I might for alternate Kazuya costume from Tekken Revolution. ;)

14 hours ago, Valkyrie Hunter D said:

I have my doubts as well, but I'm willing to take the risk for Death Dealer <ahem> Death Adder.  I have a hunch they might use seamless joints for their Mai Shiranui also.

King-Of-Fighters-Mai-Shiranui-Teaser__scaled_800.thumb.jpg.2a66d2351d5333b1ac8899f2f1ec893d.jpg

I just don't know about range or durability.

It's a bit odd they didn't start with Ax Battler though.

Edited by Mommar

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...