1/48 love!! Nice new display DyNo, like the lighting, and as always, great collection.

:blink: Man i can't stop looking at that collection!!very nice DyNo .... what are the two grey VF1 in fighter mode?

They're the 1/48 VF-1A Low viz v1 on the left and VF-1J stealth on the right.

i wish they would do that awesome Jungle Camo scheme on a 1/60. That might tempt me into Arcadias 1/60 VF-1's again.

I would love on of those. I'm almost tempted to get the 1/48 for shits and giggles.

Awesome pic lanc!

Nice collection!

why are the shelfs are giftwrapped?

Christmas theme of course! :p

reorganized my tiny display area:

before:

after:

DSC_3365.jpg

That is the gundam base 1 stand with the shapeway adapter right?

Edited by dapro

I finally mocked up 3 of 4 display cases just for Macross.

Haven't bothered to move the 4th as I am waiting on stuff to fill it.

The 5th case will be for Transformers. But all of this will have to be moved, so the wall

Can be repainted.

507590D7-4020-4A91-96CB-909671246A37-142

Soon to be a full room man cave, it'll have to hold my collectibles and music stuff.

I finally mocked up 3 of 4 display cases just for Macross.

Haven't bothered to move the 4th as I am waiting on stuff to fill it.

The 5th case will be for Transformers. But all of this will have to be moved, so the wall

Can be repainted.

507590D7-4020-4A91-96CB-909671246A37-142

Soon to be a full room man cave, it'll have to hold my collectibles and music stuff.

RIght on Skullmilitia!

Looks like your set-up will be epic once its all done!

but man, that VF-4 is scaring the crud out of me!! it looks like its about to flip-back and crash into your Hikaru!!

(that happened to my VF-4 when i had it tilting up like that on one of those crappy flimsy Gundam stands!!) no harm done but i've never been so damn scared in my life!! lol

It's actually on a flightpose stand, one long, two short. The long one is actually catching the gear bay, since the gear is out.

Trust me that mofo is not falling. Sadly I've had valks for a long time, and just today found out you can pull the legs

Out on the V2's to give the more aggressive ger stance.

It's actually on a flightpose stand, one long, two short. The long one is actually catching the gear bay, since the gear is out.

Trust me that mofo is not falling. Sadly I've had valks for a long time, and just today found out you can pull the legs

Out on the V2's to give the more aggressive ger stance.

you mean for a gerwalk stance??? :huh:

you didn't know that?!?!?!

I knew that before i got my first Valk!!! lol,

that's only cause I watched transforming tutorials on youtube over & over again!!

Then when i got my first valk, I was a bit nervous when I attempted to extend the knee/leg joints for the 1st time hoping it wouldn't snap & blow up in my hands..... (my 1st Valk was 1/60 weathered edition Roy & weathered super strike parts)

Edited by erikos0311

Then when i got my first valk, I was a bit nervous when I attempted to extend the knee/leg joints for the 1st time hoping it wouldn't snap & blow up in my hands..... (my 1st Valk was 1/60 weathered edition Roy & weathered super strike parts)

Lol.. That's how I felt. It was so tight I was afraid I'd break it from pulling too hard.

I never actually pull on those extension joints in the knees, I just rotate the lower legs forward at the knee until the joint pops out from the leverage. Takes about three clicks to extend them fully.

The reverse is a little trickier. What I do is push the legs down so the upper thigh joint is at 90 degrees, straighten the knee, then wrap my fingers around the lower leg. In that position, you can press your thumb down on the back of the lower thigh (kind of like you're gripping a lighter, or pressing the button on a retractable pen), and press down to push the knee joint back together.

Edited by Chronocidal