Hi-Metal R

joppewo

...disappointed with the HMR regult. not front hatch open. exo squad robotech regult still owns!

my rating for HMR vf-1j gbp is 6.5/10, makes me still love YAMATO 1/48 armored valk haha Masterpiece still rules!

so those who don't have better buy yamato 1/48 gbp. don't waste your money on this HMR.

it seem too many spots brittle for 7inch gbp. I prefer white rather grey color. lots of parts forming. hands for gbp seem too big, no stickers decals etc..

=P

Edited by alvaro

...disappointed with the HMR regult. not front hatch open. exo squad robotech regult still owns!

You do realize that the "real" Regult does not have a front hatch, and that the one on the Matchbox/Robotech toy was there only so you could put one of that line's horribly sculpted figures in it, right? The Regult has always had a rear egress hatch, by official design; therefore, the Bandai version is absolutely dead-on correct. The only thing the '80s vintage toy has going for it is it's sheer size.

oh really! I also suspect myself for remembering wrongly because it's too long ago, sorry for my bad,

thanks for clearing me up!

well at least this hmr regult is going to be a decent plastic toy rather then the revoltech rubber ones. lol

I seriously thought you were joking. BTW, the valkyrie pilots don't sit in the head in battroid mode. LOL!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Is that a good price? I thought they were going for 60 ish.

It's decent, no, 60 is too low, they are going for 70-80 usd with shipping 86-96 usd.

The difference so minuscule at this price point between 5% and 10% off, it makes little difference where to get it.

I usually go cheapest shipping option cd japan, but the box is so small going ems might not be that much of a difference