Hi-Metal R

joppewo

Looking at the bad boy in miyatake-san's hands really is a nice piece of marketing :p

http://tamashii.jp/t_kokkaku/86/?lmode=en

The squat stance looking good from the front! B)) looks nimble enough to be compacted...

man these regults have slowly become the release i'm looking forward to most (that i currently have preordered anyway).

With them ditching the 1/100 scale being parting of the selling point, that would free them up to make something like Battle7 and just have it be the same size as the other HMR toys... but I wouldn't pin any hopes on it. Is the Quel-Quallie one of the Zentraedi battleships? I don't know about that but a Gnerl, Q-Rau, and Ger would be amazing.

I'm out.

I thought this would be a good alternative to the 1/60s and something I could just mess around with. It looks like everyone was thinking the same.

I don't feel the need to jump through hoops to start a new line so I will take my money, and interests, elsewhere.

Well, I was out.

I just opened the VF-1J Armoured and it is such a sweet toy. I am back in again and if the VF-1J Strike stays open as long as the armoured did when it was finally released I should be able to snag one quite easily.

Just before I came here I happened across HLJ and lo and behold a Regult was open for preorder (and so was Captain Phasma but she was gone as soon as I put her in my cart) but I did manage to preorder the Regult so I am extremely happy right now. I just need to get 3 more Regults and I will be at the limit I want.

Damn these cool toys.

Miyatake wants the Quel-Quallie, Q-Rau, and the Battle 7 in the HMR lineup. Make it happen Bandai.

The Battle 7 was apparently in the pipeline for Yamato....I wonder if Arcadia will go for it now that it's creator has expressed interest?

Regarding the HMR line, as I noted in an earlier post...the list of remaining SDFM mecha is quite short...as for DYRL...if you include the HM releases....Bandai just needs Max's -1S and the Q-Rau to match Yamato's output....that is the kind of quick output that put Yamato out of business....for Bandai, at worse, the line will just fail again....but I think it will make it this time with no real competition (in the form of ultra discounted competitor offerings) this time around...

Plus....the HMR line is offering toys never offered before at this level of detail and quality...namely the Regult, Spartan, Glaug, and Monster....personally, I'm all in based on these 4

Edited by jvmacross

for those that wants a q-rau, there's a robot spirit version that's hella cheap and considering the size , it should fit with the hi-metal r line.

It would be small next to a VF-1.

Edited by sh9000

I put extra accessories back in the original trays and boxes.

Same with me. Kinda a hassle if you want to fish for a part. Thats why I don't care for parts formers. I have a hi-metal max ij on my desk in battroid mode. Every time i want to grab it and think about transforming it, i remember i have the cockpit packed away in it's box. Then i just don't bother transforming it. I guess i could leave the parts close by but i'm worried they will get lost.

I know it is only one release in but what do you guys use as storage for all the extra accessories?

I hate looking for parts so I put the cockpit in the giant gap behind the head, it stays there pretty securely and doesn't show too much at all or at least to my liking.

My armored 1J also has its nosecone stored in that cavity, the space is just enough to allow it to rest with the cockpit part.

I got this little guy almost two weeks ago and I am impressed. Very solid. I hope I can snag the other one because I am already hooked!

Anyone know where I can find the VF-1S? All the major Japanese stores have them sold out

As for the regult, if you look hard enough, you can find it.

The preorders are sold out. Availability is expected come release day judging by what happened with the VF-1J. Check back often. The good people of MW will let you know. :)

Thank you Bridge Bunny!

Hopefully this helps for those who need a Regult

Go to mykombini.com. At first I thought it was too good to be true, but I found out that they have an eBay account with a ton of feedback.

i already preordered 2

No problem Cannon Fodder. LOL!