Bandai VF-19 Advance....!!!

Scream Man

Hopefully just a display set-up error.

Dunno, to me it looks like from front to back you have the black neck cover, head, shield.

-b.

*EDIT* - thanks for all of the pics!!!!!

Sorry should have been more clear about it. If you look at the pic of Battaroid from behind, look at the shield, there is a curved black piece beneath the top of the shield.

Sorry should have been more clear about it. If you look at the pic of Battaroid from behind, look at the shield, there is a curved black piece beneath the top of the shield.

You're right!

It's either attached and they've found a way to swing it forward in Fighter mode or it attaches for storage while in Battroid.

-b.

I thought the head looked weird.. it's a fake cover for it.. interesting.

I think the legs are just sagging though, which is why the wings aren't attached. Doesn't look quite like a painted prototype, but the fit isn't quite there yet.

I'm really curious what's with all the panels in the legs though.

You're right!

It's either attached and they've found a way to swing it forward in Fighter mode or it attaches for storage while in Battroid.

-b.

To me, it looks like it is just detached and stowed under the shield, which is still better than taking it off and putting it somewhere and hoping you don't lose it or forget where you put it like the Yamarcadia ones.

You're right!

-b.

To me, it looks like it is just detached and stowed under the shield, which is still better than taking it off and putting it somewhere and hoping you don't lose it or forget where you put it like the Yamarcadia ones.

I did some adjustments to the pic. Looks like attaches for storage as you guys said. It would be nice is they figured out a mechanism for it to slide into position.

post-23462-0-92187800-1416631068_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

Some different angles: credit TagHobby

super03.jpg

it doesn't look good from the top view of the 19.

reminds me of the 29 shape min body too wide in the middle (which i feel is off) wings feel too far forward making the legs look long. anyways i think i like the side view profile and will avoid the top view.

^true.

Wow. So much news from Bandai not sure which to talk about first! :p

Hmm. That small shoulder piece for the FPs look weird lol. It should be fully covered.. And need to see side profile! Front and angled top doesn't say much about the sleekness of the 19.

thats what I thought initially until I saw the parts behind the front canards are fitted correctly. there's just no way the wing roots are going inwards any further.

Only way is for bandai to redesign the shield to make it wider (and push the shoulders/legs outwards (?) )

Edited by aaajin

it doesn't look good from the top view of the 19.

reminds me of the 29 shape min body too wide in the middle (which i feel is off) wings feel too far forward making the legs look long. anyways i think i like the side view profile and will avoid the top view.

Yeah, these angles are weird. I'm still sold but I really want to see a side-view + a correctly fitted/transformed top-view.

I would say it's popped out of the correct fitting, seeing as the wing root tabs are showing.

Agreed. But one thing that shot does show is that the legs don't really secure to anything besides the wings - so hopefully the legs are tight/secure when put into place.

-b.

Hopefully the legs are just mistransformed or something. That gap is quite bad between the wings, legs, shield.

Also, the v stabs look like they're angled too much from that view.

if you move the legs towards the tab, it will create a big gap between the shield and legs. Hopefully, they have a bigger shield for fighter mode.

Guest davidwhangchoi

will we actually see a pilot figure? or will the canopy be so dark it'll be a mirror cause i couldnt see isamu. he could ve been an old man with an eye patch for all i know... or a square box sharon ghost riding a 19

just going to requote myself. bc that canopy is dark as hell.

Hey guys! I'm new at posting here.

Not sure if this was mentioned already but I noticed the angles on the upper part of the shoulders are less prominent on the DX than on Arcadia's.

The thrust vents on the back are also at a different angle.

Still very excited to get my favorite Valk from two engineering standpoints.

15226772894_2b6a574408_o.jpg

New, advanced 19 set in Frontier. Gonna be different from the old 19s. You can think it in terms of technological advancements and stuff.

just going to requote myself. bc that canopy is dark as hell.

Yeah.. it is. Don't see an Isamu in there either..

The legs aren't too far apart, they're sagging too low. Raise them enough, and they'll get wide enough to stay in place easily, and the tabs will sink into their slots in the fast packs.

Yeah, that's what it looks like.

Im Ok with the dark canopy. I liked it on Ozma's as well.

The gappyness, Im putting down to a prototype, its clearly not all tabbed together.

The grey "Missile Boxes" on the shoulders: I agree they're small.... I'm also wondering if they're integrated into the fighter. They may not come off at all!

Also he doesn't seem to have a gunpod, though I guess it just may not be ready.

Still a gorgeous plane!

New, advanced 19 set in Frontier. Gonna be different from the old 19s. You can think it in terms of technological advancements and stuff.

Advanced = latest version. I'm cool with that. At the very least it provides enough differences between the two figures to justify another purchase.

I feel as if Bandai had it easier than Arcadia in this respect since they didn't have to be slavish to any line art. This particular fighter showed up for a couple seconds with fast packs and no other mode. Bandai could take whatever liberties in the design as long as it doesn't conflict with what we saw on screen (all 2 seconds of it).

With super parts mounted, the legs will be angled down a bit in fighter mode, but looks like bandai decided to not have socket on the foot super parts for the wing tab lock like the yamato / arcadia, will it secure enough to hold the things in place just by the shoulder super parts? The yamato just cannot hold them in secure manner :p

There's a possibility that this thing is falling apart in fighter mode because it doesn't do a good job holding together with the super parts so I'm a little concerned. There's also the possibility whoever put it on the stand didn't notice they screwed it up with the way they were holding it.

That left wing booster in rear battroid pic looks like it's splitting from the bottom. This coming year is gonna be an expensive year! Hopefully they spread out the release dates to cushion the blow.