Mo-Suu-Pii-Dah Inbitoh in 1/48--Part Deux!

Cap'n! The only instructions page that has a print option once you enlarge it is the 1st page. Can you re-post them with a print option? B))

Technically all pics are the same resolution and file type, so it might be something to do with the site. Might be easier just to save the image to your computer and then print.

I will see if I can coax another kit or two out of the molds now that they've had a chance to breathe for about a week. Smooth-On rubber has definitely improved!

1/48 Destroids are certainly feasible, my greatest concern is that the size and complexity would push the price-point beyond what most people are willing to spend.

yes, it's interesting for our collection but seriously, 1/48 (height = ~ 55" / 22 cm) it's very big :wacko: and it will be very expensive...

yes, it's interesting for our collection but seriously, 1/48 (height = ~ 55" / 22 cm) it's very big :wacko: and it will be very expensive...

Where did you get 55"s ? They should be around the same size as a VF-1, without measuring, they are only around 12"s

Finnally my Gammo copy arrived to South America!!! It's bigger than expected!!!

John really captured the essence of this design in 3D!!!

Already started cleaning the kit!!!

i don't have better words :lol:

Thank you very much John !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...