Totally Off Topic - But FREAKIN ME OUT

Mechamaniac

The Agent ONE way to handle this: Jerk off on the door knob and set up a web cam to monitor who comes up to the door and messes their hand up.

The Agent ONE way to handle this? Sounds more like the sick pervert, who likes to touch himself and jerk off on a door nob way to handle this. :blink:

Note to self: If next MacrossWorld Bay Area meet is at Agent ONE's home, be sure to wear surgical gloves.

;)

That is the general rule amongst my friends. :p

Well, there's only one way to catch whomever is doing this in the act: claymores and tripwires. Let's see 'em try to run away from the door before you catch 'em then. That'll show 'em what they can do with their holiday cheer. :D

Kidding, kidding!

Well, there's only one way to catch whomever is doing this in the act: claymores and tripwires. Let's see 'em try to run away from the door before you catch 'em then. That'll show 'em what they can do with their holiday cheer. :D

Kidding, kidding!

I dunno they seem pretty sneaky. They'd probably sneak up in the dark and turn the claymores around. It's too bad we don't live in the same town or I'd come over with my night-vision goggles and my taser gun and give these chumps a Christmas to remember. ;)

Kidding, kidding!

LMAO, Metal Gear Solid style!

* Codec rings *

"Secret Elf? SECRET ELF!!!"

Well, there's only one way to catch whomever is doing this in the act: claymores and tripwires. Let's see 'em try to run away from the door before you catch 'em then. That'll show 'em what they can do with their holiday cheer.  :D

Kidding, kidding!

LMAO, Metal Gear Solid style!

* Codec rings *

"Secret Elf? SECRET ELF!!!"

Snake!! SNAAAAAKE!!!

I think at this point, this thread has me more scared of finding AgentONE's homebrew DNA on my doorstep than of any Secret Elves.

Though, I still think you're slowing being seduced by a Satanic cult, Mechamaniac. It's all M&M's & Sprite early on, then a quick descent into sacrificing goats and wayward children.

:p

Edited by Blaine23

I think at this point, this thread has me more scared of finding AgentONE's homebrew DNA on my doorstep than of any Secret Elves.

And they would be justified.

Lets not bring me into this little discussion.

Especially in this context.

Unless I was well paid.

REALLY well paid.

Dude, Your spouse totaly has ya fooled,,,,,,lets make a little pool here, whatcha guys say

A) Wife (and freinds in on it)

B) Axe Murderer

C) Ex-Girlfreind (or one good night from the bar)

D) Some weird ass chick

E) Sperm from a MW's Member (Names to be another pool)

Im going with the wife and a couple freinds

MM, did you see this when you tried to look up Santa's Secret Elves via Google?

Looks like you're not alone

Yeah, Fulcy sent me that link earlier today.

I had searched Google Sunday night, but all I found was a link to some forum or another with about two posts from people talking about signing up for Secret Elves. Didn't say who or what they actually were, and they were not a local group.

lol, this thread is awesome.

What time does it usually happen?

5:28 here. Can't wait for the next update. XD 

Usually around 915-1015 each night.

Does it matter who it is? 

Yeah Max, it does, I would kind of like to know who is leaving crap covertly at my doorstep, especially since my kids are going M&M's! Can we have some? Kind of like to know the origin of this stuff.

Good place to stake things out: your car. No one ever looks in cars. Easy to hide in your car in the dark, and look out

That's where I will be tonight :ph34r:

Heck, I'd stake out in some bushes near the pay-phone. Or maybe across the street from your house.

Get you some black clothes, some night vision or binoculars and some face paint...maybe provisions. It could take a while. Sounds fun.

Man, what if it's really an elf, then you don't need a gun, just a good kick in the forehead should do the job.

Ah, but what if it's a LOTR Legolas type elf?

You'll be a human pincushion full of arrows before you even make that first kick or try to get that first shot out of your .45!

Graham

Update time....

They're getting sneaky now....

Last night, I checked outside, and there was nothing. Then around 8PM while I was preparig to go out and stake out the front door, my wife heard something touch the door.

She opened the door no more than ten seconds later, and there was another gift hanging from the doorknob in a bag, this time, it was a Hallmark tree ornament.

She did not however spot anyone, so if they were on my front porch, they must have dove into the hedge in front of my house to not be seen.

I bolted out the door, and flew round the corner to the shopping center where the pay phone is that all the calls have been coming from.

I thought I saw a car that I recognized (my business partner's wife), but I am not sure. I parked and watched the phone, and noone went near it, then when I drove back past where the car was, it was gone.

I went home, and about ten minutes later, the call came in, but this time, from a 7-Eleven down the street.

I think whoever it is, I missed em by a red **** hair, and definitely spooked them into using a different phone.

But, the times are varying so much now, it's hard to say when they will come next...

I have a meeting tonight with my partner though, maybe some bright light, and trickling water, and bamboo shoots will come in handy. <_>