Bandai DX YF-30 Chronos

UN Spacy

Honestly I can't remember because I used 2 payment types. Both Paypal and Debit. I know that for debit they'll charge your account first to see if you have the funds then put your money back (just to check). So it'll charge you when the thing ships. I can't remember Paypal because I had alot of things going on and kinda ignored it. Guess I'll find out in a few days.

Don't you have to pay up front with CDJ?

pay up front with PP, when it ships with CC. Ordered mine with airmail. I get the feeling it will be available at HLJ but screw it, now i dont have to worry about getting one.

Edited by anubis20

Still nothing from AmiAmi. Isn't the release five days away?

yes its supposed to be.. we can only hope.. cos I purchased mine through CDJ im keeping literally everything I possibly can crossed (yeah that to.. yep I said it!) that firstly they honor all their pre-orders (unlike other places which I have had pre-orders cancelled due to shorter than expected supply) and secondly that they don't mess about and ship them out in a timely manner. I am an extremely impatient person at the best of times and get easily cranky and irritable when I am made to wait.. just ask my wife.

yes its supposed to be.. we can only hope.. cos I purchased mine through CDJ im keeping literally everything I possibly can crossed (yeah that to.. yep I said it!) that firstly they honor all their pre-orders (unlike other places which I have had pre-orders cancelled due to shorter than expected supply) and secondly that they don't mess about and ship them out in a timely manner. I am an extremely impatient person at the best of times and get easily cranky and irritable when I am made to wait.. just ask my wife.

Haha well I haven't crossed everything...maybe just my eyeballs! I'm normally quite impatient but guess it's better to have a package arrive safely and without QC issues than to have it super fast and have problems. I've gotten used to a few more days wait, but if it's something I can acquire locally, it's day one for me.

Damn, NY cancelled my order. Meant to pay last night, but forgot. Was going to pay this morning but was 30 minutes past their 8am cut off time, and received an order cancellation email from them. Emailed them back saying I wanted to pay, but they said too late.

CD Japan seems out of stock now.

Anybody know any other source? I'm just looking for one pc.

Graham

Damn, NY cancelled my order. Meant to pay last night, but forgot. Was going to pay this morning but was 30 minutes past their 8am cut off time, and received an order cancellation email from them. Emailed them back saying I wanted to pay, but they said too late.

CD Japan seems out of stock now.

Anybody know any other source? I'm just looking for one pc.

Graham

yuck that sure sucks.. the only one I have seen lately is from 'it came from Japan' website.. you could give it a go?

www.itcamefromjapan.com/dx-chogokin-macross-frontier-yf-30-chronos-bandai-preorder_p_1998.html

or here..

www.go-real.com.my/goods.php?id=644

Edited by spanner76