Getting Any Good Holiday Loot?

Benson13

I think I went a lil overboard this holiday

Screw it. If you have the means to take care of your responsibilities and load up on sweet toys I say do it. Can't wait to see your display.

So, the pile keeps growing... in the past month and a half, I've bought:

1. VF-19P and Super VF-17D from Amiami

2. VF-171 Armor Pack, VF-171CF, and YF-29 30th edition from NY

3. VF-19F, Fire Valk, Sound Booster, two super/strike sets, a VE-1, and a pair of VF-4s from HLJ

Granted.. a few of those were paid for in advance a while ago.. but still. This is going to be the most epic unboxing week in history when my stuff gets here in the next few days.

Tokyo Hunter didn't purchase it for me but I believe MWer Save works with them/him and I know Save lives close to that store where my friend said he bought it. I believe he said it cost 2,000 Yen so price isn't too bad MSRP, not sure what the fee would be for getting someone to go to the store and pick it up is though.

Finally got my final package, so everything I ordered in December is here at last.

post-907-0-72264600-1357973555_thumb.jpg

that's got to be several $k worth of MAC goodies right there. Merry Xmas, you lucky SOB... :):wub::)

Edited by Shaorin

Tokyo Hunter didn't purchase it for me but I believe MWer Save works with them/him and I know Save lives close to that store where my friend said he bought it. I believe he said it cost 2,000 Yen so price isn't too bad MSRP, not sure what the fee would be for getting someone to go to the store and pick it up is though.

I got mine at Macross the Design in Sapporo, and I'm pretty sure it didn't cost that much.

Probably worth more now, though, since I managed to get Tenjin to sign mine.