Yamato VE-1 Elintseeker reissue

Lupin The Third

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone had the nose simply fail on them?

YAK-P09.jpg

The entire nosecone/crotch assembly from 3-06 and forward just pulled away from 3-05. The edges on the tabs that hold A-08 and A-09 into A-02 and A-04, respectively, just pulled away from the rest of the tab, allowing the nosecone to come free. A-04 also developed some cracks in the area around the tab.

No pics, because I've glued it together as best I can and all that's visible now is a hairline crack in A-04. But I don't know if I'll ever trust it in battroid again...

This looks like a sweet piece, unfortunately I missed the boat on the preorders. Looks like it is sold out at most online vendors. Oh well, I'll keep looking.

• 3 months later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

i posted this in the market watch but the link started here....

it looks like it may have been a picture error and they put a v2. photo up by accident...

now it's updated with a verison one photo!!

http://www.nippon-ya...lintseeker.html

• 1 month later...

Hate to necro a thread, but I'm having a bitch of a time getting the antenna arm part off my V2 Elint so I can pack it up to move.

The piece that rotates with the main antenna on the arm.. the base won't budge, and I feel like If I put too much pressure on the swiveling piece it might snap.

I know it's tight, as I bought it new and it's never been transformed..

Any help would be appreciated.

I think it cannot beat the VE-1 because the Elintseeker hat more stuff going on. Custom Fast Packs, Wings, it is a two seater and has more antennas then the RVF-25. The RVF-25 just looks like a normal Messiah, the VE-1 is more unique looking.

The RVF-25 has drones though. ^_^ And I hate the head of the VE-1! It is just terrible. The RVF-25 looks like Gogo Dodo and that is awesome.

Edited by Scyla

• 2 weeks later...