Hi there, here are som of my Macross Fan Arts

Hikaru84

Hi, I am new to the forum and I wanted to share some of my Macross illustrations here in Macross World. I used to be a big anime fan but I left it aside for studio scale modeling and illustrating aircraft, but now I am back and I am working on some Mospeda sketches, ( based on my recently aquired Cyclone Masterpice jajaja ) that's not ready yet but here are some Macross, MacrossII and Megazone 23 illustrations I did:

I hope you like my style

Bests

macrosss.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

macrossii.jpg

sexyminmay.jpg

megazone23.jpg

macrossstudio.jpg

Bests:

Rod

Thanks guys!

I had always been a die hard Cyclone fan, I must say it is one of my favorite mecha designs of all times, together with the Millennium Falcon and Vader's design ( a Star Wars die hard fan too) I do not know why it took me so long to buy a Beagle Cyclone ( maybe the price :) )

but the more I look at it now that I have one the more I want to draw it.

I'll try two different kinds of illustrations, a Cell like type trying to make it look just as the old Mospeada cells and a more relistic one too. The realistic type takes ages to finish though.

I've read some posts on the CM's mospeadas, I belong to the side that loved them. I realized the bike is the same as the old Imai-Aoshima transformable kits. The pilot is different, it does not have such huge boots but the pilots don't fit on the bike properly anyway, thats a shame. But the Ride Armour looks so great and the figures of the characters riding the bikes without armor just rock!

Here is a sample of the Cell type illustration I was talking about, based on the Beagle Mospeada:

cyclonsketch01muestra01.jpg

I still need to finish coloring it and this Cyclone goes on a bigger illustration with two more Cyclones, Scott's and Rook Cyclone and some Invid behind, or

at least that is my plan. I'll post it when it is ready.

Bests:

Rod

Hi guys, thanks.

I have a gallery at DeviantArt as Ganbare said :) :

http://hikaru84.deviantart.com/

I also have a website with my friend and colleague Rodrigo, ART-2 Models were we show our Star Wars resin kits.

http://www.art2models.cl/#/content/start/

At the DeviantArt gallery you can see some aircraft illustrations, like the one of the F5 Tiger III, that's the kind of realistic illustration I would like to do for a Mospeada but it takes a lot of time, time I do not have right know so I am just looking for a cool pose for the Cyclone drawing taking tons of pics to the Beagle Mospeada to have an idea ready for when I have the time to start such a long illustration project. I take suggestions for the Cyclone pose :) !

I hope you enjoy the galleries.

Bests:

Rod

Edited by Hikaru84

Thanks again guys :)

Mr March, I do have a DeviantArt gallery, the link is here: http://hikaru84.deviantart.com/

Mechanic said:

Wow! Great stuff; there is an icredible amount of authenticity to your portrayal of the characters, as if they were drawn by the original artists -- except for the one with Minmay in the cockpit, that's just Va-va-va-voom!

Thanks Mechanic, I did tons of Mikimoto drawings because I love his style, but my own style comes out if I am not looking to Mikimoto's art so the Minamy Pin-up is more like I draw stuff.

Benson13 said:

Great work. Do you do commissions?

A thousand apologies to you Benson13 for not answering before. I do accept commissions, it all depends on my time and what you have in mind mate.

I will be posting more Mospeada stuff soon.

Bests:

Rod

Hi guys, and girls...

Thanks for your comments :)

Im sure hikaru is kicking his butt when she sees minmay grown that hotness.. now can you that pose to the "old lady"

Jajajaj, Jet7. It wouldn't be a bad idea to do a sexy Lisa, she was quite a beauty too, maybe on the space suite she used on mars?

Right now I am drawing a Rook, not as hot as Minmay, but sexy and on her even hoter Cyclone. I'll post it when ready.

Saludos a Gian compatriota y a Nel2012, hermana Argentinaa! Cool

Rod

• 2 weeks later...