#INFUSION MACROSS ZERO EPS 3

spykes

Macross zero 3 is on bittorent.

Please download the AC3 codec i have included below for super great sound for people who has surround sound or people who have stero.

we have corrected the settings for this plugin to be higher in sound volume and alot more gain in pro logic 2.

DOWNLOAD THE FILTER EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AC3 ENABLE

Please visit via www.anime-infusion.org

and as well

download the ac3filter from

http://www.anime-infusion.org/ac3filter.DW.Dolby2.exe

for dolby digital quality sound with max boost!~ LOUD!

have fun ppl

http://a.scarywater.net/infusion/%5BInfusi...%5D.avi.torrent

for INFUSION Release of macross zero

Edited by spykes

Power to the Bittorrent! :ph34r:

I uninstalled ac3 and installed yours. I'll be listening to this with headphones or out the TV. Will it make any difference? Does it make it louder or is that just when you have the speakers?

Edited by Legioss

Waa Hoo!

Just mailed the link to my wife, so she can start DL'ing while I'm stuck at work.

Thanks!

Edit in: I wonder how long it will be before someone starts bitching about how terrible the subs are. It never takes long before someone is saying "It's leviOHsa, not leviosAH." :lol:

Edited by Mechamaniac

The way I understood Bittorrent was that the more people, the faster it was?

I never get ver good speeds off of it. Is there any tweaking to do with it? Right now I have ports 6881-6889 forwarded to my PC thru my firewall as per some earlier advice that came thru MW, but that doesn't seem to do anything for the speed.

Right now I'm getting around 7 down, 12 up. Bittorrent 3.3.

The way I understood Bittorrent was that the more people, the faster it was?

I never get ver good speeds off of it. Is there any tweaking to do with it? Right now I have ports 6881-6889 forwarded to my PC thru my firewall as per some earlier advice that came thru MW, but that doesn't seem to do anything for the speed.

Right now I'm getting around 7 down, 12 up. Bittorrent 3.3.

Yeah, theoretically that's how that is, but I think a lot of people limit their upload speeds so in the end it doesn't work like it should.

Sometimes you have to wait up to like a half hour before your client connects to enough other people. Try Bittorrent 3.2.1b (Experimental) and set it to dialup/isdn with the settings at 3 and 2.

Edited by Legioss

Sometimes you have to wait up to like a half hour before your client connects to enough other people. Try Bittorrent 3.2.1b (Experimental) and set it to dialup/isdn with the settings at 3 and 2.

Where do you go to access these settings to change them? I don't see any kind of control panel...

Like I said, I'm using 3.3 though, so maybe it's different.

Where do you go to access these settings to change them? I don't see any kind of control panel...

Like I said, I'm using 3.3 though, so maybe it's different.

To people still using the 3.2.1 experimental client, I suggest downloading this client:

http://bt.degreez.net/

It's based on the original experimental client created by Eike Frost, only more features. And it also runs on the 3.3 code-base of the version 3.3 client of Bittorrent created by Bram Cohen.

As to the problem of slow downloading. At time of post, a quick check with TorrentSpy indicates there are more than 2000 people downloading with less than 300 seeds. Let's also take into account that some people are downloading via modem or have set their uploads really low. Let's also take into account firewall issues (which also affect speeds). 20k sounds about right....Now to go back and download my Kamen Rider.

I might try that out. I don't know if it was the torrents or what, but when I tried to upgrade last time, my download speeds didn't seem to be as fast as before. The one I have works so well. I don't want to fix it if it's not broken. My upload almost never goes above 4. It usually stays at 1, 2, or 3. I get up to 100-125 kbps on my cable modem. Macross Zero 3 got up to around 50-60. I finished watching it a few minutes ago.

72% complete

18K in

24K out

I'll leave it running all night. Should be done in a couple of hours, and I'll leave the seed open through tomorrow.