#INFUSION MACROSS ZERO EPS 3

spykes

MacrossVF-1S,

Go away. No one likes you.

Since you have signed up on this board all you have done is bitched.

Just get lost and cry on someone else's board.

MacrossVF-1S, I don't really understand why you come here just to complain. Some people like me are waiting to get a sub ASAP. I don't care if it's not perfect as long as I can guess what more or less the characters are saying. If you don't like it then why don't you fan-sub one yourself? Or maybe you are already and you're just annoyed that someone beat you to it... either way don't watch it if you don't like it.

Overall, I think this fansub is great. There is one instant where I'm a bit confused. At approximately 7:05, the scientists aboard the Asuka radio Aries and she repeats back to them, "ASS-1's DNA blood structure closely resembers the Guardian's blood?"

Sorry to quote myself, but maybe this will get Spyke's attention and/or that of someone else conversant in Japanese. I just looked at a different version which is subtitled in either Chinese or Japanese (probably the former since I don't see any kana in the subs), and it has "ASSU" instead of "ASS-1". And in fact it sounds like Aries is saying "ASS-U". Is that how "ASS-1" is pronounced in Japanese? Or could this be an alternate code for the AFOS?

Again, all the context points to the discussion being about the AFOS. We see blood samples being collected from it, centrifuged, and analyzed, then a shot of the AFOS while the scientists identify the flood as being type "Alpha Bombay". Finally, we see Aries talking to them by radio.

I gonna go watch it again and check, but as far as I know, ASS-1 doesn't run on blood... though that just may be a well kept secret :) SDF-1 POWERED BY ALPHA BOMBAY!!!

aaanyway, maybe she said AFOS, which is pronounced in japanese "A-FO-SU". Usually acronyms like ASS-1 get sounded out as they are in English, "A S S Wan".

OK , let´s look at this :

MacrossVF-1S :

Almost every single post you´ve done have been directed towards bitching infusion´s work and praising ANBU/AONE. I don´t know what personal experiences you´ve had with infusions people but registering here with the sole purpose of bitching someone´s hard work regardless of its quality is downright outrageous !

I don´t often like to call people names but you´re a complete TWAT.

You ignore the most basics of facts when it comes to fans. What we want most is to have a GOOD QUALITY translation of our favourite animes SOON. We don´t care who makes it or its reputation , we care about the PRODUCT everything else is sencondary.What Infusion did was just that. I don´t know how they did it so quickly and so wonderfully but they frickin´did it and I´m happpy I could see the OVA just a few days after its release in such a good state.

Why is this prick still around? Aegis, you are absolutely right. I enjoyed the Infusion M0 ep 3 tremendous. The picture quality, the sound, the readability and quality olf the subs were all there. And best of all it was 3 days after official release.

vinnie

Why is this prick still around? Aegis, you are absolutely right. I enjoyed the Infusion M0 ep 3 tremendous. The picture quality, the sound, the readability and quality olf the subs were all there. And best of all it was 3 days after official release.

vinnie

oooh wow, juvenile insults hurled at me!

Do you all feel better now?

Its funny, but the only places on the internet you can find ANYONE that thinks infusion subs are anything other than FAST are in infusions channel or on this board. The rest of the fansub community thinks, and KNOWS, otherwise.

anyways, im not here to personally insult any of the members of infusion or whatever. Im simply saying the quality of their work isn't that great when compared with the MAJORITY of M Zero subbers. Oh, and they are filthy pirates too. (Licensed shows...*cough*) As far as QUALITY, the vast majority of knowledgeable watchers of fansubs know that infusions MZero only ranks above AJ's and is on par with AlphaAnime and is just barely BELOW AONE/ANBU. Rice Box, af/a-f, NLA are all far, far superior.

But wheeee, what do we Macross heads know? We'll take crap, as long as its fast.

Oh, and they are filthy pirates too. (Licensed shows...*cough*)

And any other fan subbing group aren't? You don't even make sense any more.

Anyway, if you're going to argue something, back it up. Show us where INF failed on this release. Point out with maybe a time frame reference so we can all be educated on just how bad this is.

hahahha. Nice, how old are you all? 13?

Do i know where the flaws are in this release? No. because i refuse to watch infusions' work after i saw the hack job they did on various series before this one. Why do you think infusion came to MW boards to "get in touch with Macross fans?" because their repuation on IRC is already established as a not - so - good group. They came here to make nice, saw that they can use the opportunity to curry favor here, and expand their audience this way, as pretty much everyone on irc that leeches fansubs knows about Infusions "quality" of work.

And there are plenty of groups that don't do licensed shows once the licenses have been announced so as not to infringe on the distro rights of the NA rights-holders. Infusion is NOT one of those groups.

Hate me, whatever. Do yourself a favor. Go get any one of the other groups' M Zero 3 (groups NOT named AJ that is) and compare for your own damn selves. You'll see where infusion REALLY stands.

This is the necessary video-codecs: http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511Bundle.exe

That's the one without the ads/nagware. Do not install the player since it really sucks. Just install the video-codec.

If you don't have any audio/sound, here's the AC3 audio-codec: http://www.anime-infusion.org/ac3filter.DW.Dolby2.exe

Either or both shouldn't need a Computer Restart.

Besides RealPlayer and QuickTime, Windows MediaPlayer and WinAmp-2 are both good players for this fansub. So does PowerDVD and WinDVD dvd-plaers, if you have them installed.

Fwiw, it took me about 12 hours to dl the episode.

Thanks for providing those links, I can now get both audio and video.

Sound is excellent and picture quality is very clear, however, the video keps pausing and skipping a lot, especially in the CG Valk action scenes. It's just short pauses of like a half a second and then a skip ahead of maybe a second. It is very frequent and very noticable. It doesn't happen much during the cell animated character parts. I downloaded ep# 2 & # 3 and it happens with both. This is my first time ever to try downloading anything.

Any idea what could be causing this? My computer is fairly low spec, actually you could say 'antique' these days, PIII 700MHz, 256 ram.

Graham

Hate me, whatever. Do yourself a favor. Go get any one of the other groups' M Zero 3 (groups NOT named AJ that is) and compare for your own damn selves. You'll see where infusion REALLY stands.

The quality of Infusion's subs is not the problem here. You've joined here solely for the purpose of trolling this message thread. We hate trolls. Hence....we hate you and want you gone. Is that too difficult to understand? If it makes you feel better about your tiny, insignificant life then by all means go running back to whatever sanctimonious otaku message board you and your crony lurk at and tell them about how all the "dumb macross purists" called you mean names and made you cry. You have my permission.

hahahha.  Nice, how old are you all? 13?
The only one who's 13-yo and below here is you. Read further down.
Do i know where the flaws are in this release? No. because i refuse to watch infusions' work after i saw the hack job they did on various series before this one.  Why do you think infusion came to MW boards to "get in touch with Macross fans?" because their repuation on IRC is already established as a not - so - good group. They came here to make nice, saw that they can use the opportunity to curry favor here, and expand their audience this way, as pretty much everyone on irc that leeches fansubs knows about Infusions "quality" of work.

Then you're a complete asshat dumbfrakk to "criticize", diss, and TROLL something THAT YOU HAVE NOT SEEN YET!

Do you honestly think that us MWers will just hold our tongue and not post anything against Infusion if we do find something that was wrong with their subs?

And there are plenty of groups that don't do licensed shows once the licenses have been announced so as not to infringe on the distro rights of the NA rights-holders. Infusion is NOT one of those groups.

SO frakkING WHAT?

No.

Do us all a favor and stop coming and posting here.

You are not here to discuss Macross.

You are only here to troll.

You deserve to be perma-ban.

--treatment--

That may be a point of honor among fansubbers but ultimately irrelevant to the legality of fansubs. At the moment, the NA rights holder for Macross Zero is Big West.

Oh, and they are filthy pirates too. (Licensed shows...*cough*)

And any other fan subbing group aren't? You don't even make sense any more.

Anyway, if you're going to argue something, back it up. Show us where INF failed on this release. Point out with maybe a time frame reference so we can all be educated on just how bad this is.

I wondered how long it would take for someone to pick up on that one :lol: .

Pot calling the kettle black man.

What, did you think that we wouldn't? Dude, you are at a place called Macross World. We get all the releases cause we're stupid that way. If INF really is that far below par, we would know as soon as the other groups are releases. Even if they are that bad, I will still kiss thier ass for letting me see this so soon, days before any other group.

And if you think that every fan-subbing group isn't breaking the law, you are as stupid as your posts sound.

This is the necessary video-codecs:  http://download.divx.com/divx/DivX511Bundle.exe

That's the one without the ads/nagware. Do not install the player since it really sucks. Just install the video-codec.

If you don't have any audio/sound, here's the AC3 audio-codec: http://www.anime-infusion.org/ac3filter.DW.Dolby2.exe

Either or both shouldn't need a Computer Restart.

Besides RealPlayer and QuickTime, Windows MediaPlayer and WinAmp-2 are both good players for this fansub. So does PowerDVD and WinDVD dvd-plaers, if you have them installed.

Fwiw, it took me about 12 hours to dl the episode.

Thanks for providing those links, I can now get both audio and video.

Sound is excellent and picture quality is very clear, however, the video keps pausing and skipping a lot, especially in the CG Valk action scenes. It's just short pauses of like a half a second and then a skip ahead of maybe a second. It is very frequent and very noticable. It doesn't happen much during the cell animated character parts. I downloaded ep# 2 & # 3 and it happens with both. This is my first time ever to try downloading anything.

Any idea what could be causing this? My computer is fairly low spec, actually you could say 'antique' these days, PIII 700MHz, 256 ram.

Graham

I'm not sure as I didnt notice any pausing from my computer.

It could be RAM or cache-buffers/pagefile related. Or something else.

Fwiw, I would still suggest you upgrade your RAM to at least 512mb for snappier overall system performance on everything. You current 256mb is really a bare minimum even for a P3-class computer.

[edited ad. lib.--EW]
I just looked at a different version which is subtitled in either Chinese or Japanese (probably the former since I don't see any kana in the subs), and it has "ASSU" instead of "ASS-1". And in fact it sounds like Aries is saying "ASS-U". Is that how "ASS-1" is pronounced in Japanese? Or could this be an alternate code for the AFOS?

aaanyway, maybe she said AFOS, which is pronounced in japanese "A-FO-SU". Usually acronyms like ASS-1 get sounded out as they are in English, "A S S Wan".

Just finished downloading the ANBU-AonE version. Here they used the same word: "ASSU". And on re-listening, it really sounds like "A S S U". In Episode 2 there's a conversation between Aries and another scientist around 8:05, and where the scientist says "AFOS", he does say "A-FO-SU".

Graham

Use ffdshow-alpha ( http://cutka.szm.sk/ffdshow/ ) instead of DivX5 may help, but your spec is certainly marginal. High bit-rate high-res video with AC3 audio is quite demanding.

And can someone just ban MacrossVF-1S?

[edited ad. lib.--EW]
I just looked at a different version which is subtitled in either Chinese or Japanese (probably the former since I don't see any kana in the subs), and it has "ASSU" instead of "ASS-1". And in fact it sounds like Aries is saying "ASS-U". Is that how "ASS-1" is pronounced in Japanese? Or could this be an alternate code for the AFOS?

Just finished downloading the ANBU-AonE version. Here they used the same word: "ASSU". And on re-listening, it really sounds like "A S S U". In Episode 2 there's a conversation between Aries and another scientist around 8:05, and where the scientist says "AFOS", he does say "A-FO-SU".

Oop, thanks for the reminder. I'll make sure to take a look ... listen... when I get home in an hour or so.

hahahha. Nice, how old are you all? 13?

Do i know where the flaws are in this release? No. because i refuse to watch infusions' work after i saw the hack job they did on various series before this one. Why do you think infusion came to MW boards to "get in touch with Macross fans?" because their repuation on IRC is already established as a not - so - good group. They came here to make nice, saw that they can use the opportunity to curry favor here, and expand their audience this way, as pretty much everyone on irc that leeches fansubs knows about Infusions "quality" of work.

You think we frakking care WHO releases the fansubs ? WE DON´T , I personally don´t care about who releases my long awaited fansub , I just care about quality.

You really seem to be as stupid as you sound , how in the name of God can you critisize something without even watching it ? You don´t even have the authority to critisize Infusion M0 fansub. If only you had watched it I could probably take into account you miserable opinion but you don´t hence you act like a little spoiled prat.

Believe me , here at MW we´re know to be nitpickers , we even bitch about M0 itself even if we´ve waited for a new series for YEARS. It´s a freakin miracle no one has yet critisized Infusion fansub (apart from some wanker that´s been trolling this thread <_< ). Belive me , no one stays safe from bitched at here , and lookking at the immense support Infusion has gathered here it should count as a BIG merit to their work.

I don´t know where the frakk did you come from but believe me , we rarely take into account a team´s reputation when it comes to watching our favourite anime , where here for the quality , having such a good quality release so soon is a plus regardless of their motivations for doing that.

I don´t know if you´ve read the latest news but as far as licenses M0 has no officially anounced release outside Japan yet , so I don´t know where you´re coming from with all the licensing of the OVAs and it´s fansubing...for that matter even ANBU/AONE and anyother group is commiting a crime here.

If ANBU or whoever get their fansub out then I´ll compare it , if it´s better the hooray , if it´s not , shame about that but I won´t bitch about it , there´s always better alternatives , whoever they are I don´t frakking care.

I'll just throw my $0.02 and say this thread was probably a bad idea from the start and now should be locked as it is turning into a mud-slinging mess and we should never ever have posts about fansub releases again...especially if they are going to end up like this.... <_>

Do i know where the flaws are in this release? No. because i refuse to watch infusions' work after i saw the hack job they did on various series before this one.  Why do you think infusion came to MW boards to "get in touch with Macross fans?" because their repuation on IRC is already established as a not - so - good group. They came here to make nice, saw that they can use the opportunity to curry favor here, and expand their audience this way, as pretty much everyone on irc that leeches fansubs knows about Infusions "quality" of work.

shutup.jpg

shutup.jpg

:D Comedy genius!

ATTENTION

Macross VF-1S

May I draw your attention to this from the Regs:

'If you have a past grudge with someone that belongs off the forums.'

Seems to me that you have some issues with that group. Guess what I don't give rats ass if their quality is good or not. What do care about is people who clearly have some grudge and want to use these boards to settle it. Not only that but you are irrating people with this as well.

If you don't like infusion complain to them directly or tell every other message board about them. Stop using MW to do so.

YOU ARE TO CEASE POSTING ON THIS TOPIC.

As for the rest of you bums please don't take the law into your own hands.

You think we frakking care WHO releases the fansubs ? WE DON´T , I personally don´t care about who releases my long awaited fansub , I just care about quality.

You really seem to be as stupid as you sound , how in the name of God can you critisize something without even watching it ? You don´t even have the authority to critisize Infusion M0 fansub. If only you had watched it I could probably take into account you miserable opinion but you don´t hence you act like a little spoiled prat.

Believe me , here at MW we´re know to be nitpickers , we even bitch about M0 itself even if we´ve waited for a new series for YEARS. It´s a freakin miracle no one has yet critisized Infusion fansub (apart from some wanker that´s been trolling this thread <_< ). Belive me , no one stays safe from bitched at here , and lookking at the immense support Infusion has gathered here it should count as a BIG merit to their work.

I don´t know where the frakk did you come from but believe me , we rarely take into account a team´s reputation when it comes to watching our favourite anime , where here for the quality , having such a good quality release so soon is a plus regardless of their motivations for doing that.

I don´t know if you´ve read the latest news but as far as licenses M0 has no officially anounced release outside Japan yet , so I don´t know where you´re coming from with all the licensing of the OVAs and it´s fansubing...for that matter even ANBU/AONE and anyother group is commiting a crime here.

If ANBU or whoever get their fansub out then I´ll compare it , if it´s better the hooray , if it´s not , shame about that but I won´t bitch about it , there´s always better alternatives , whoever they are I don´t frakking care.

Well judging from the way you type anything would pass as high quality for you. And considering the general behavior of the people in the forum, I'd say MacrossVf-1S's comment about being a 13 year old was correct.

Also... why would I or MacorssVF-1S be jealous of Inf's work (referring to AgentOne)... we don't even sub M0. And also, Infusion does do licensed anime, one of the many groups who puts out a bad name for fansubs. Fansubs were meant to make a certain anime popular and have it licensed by an R1 company. Now obviously things have changed and just about all anime series will be licensed regardless of fansubs, but groups should still do unlicensed anime, and support the industry rather than trying to get leechies and have the biggest chan ever! And I think MacrossVf-1S doesn't necessarily need to watch Inf's M0 to judge it. Given their reputation in the past, and the fact that they are doing a V2 because they rushed out the first version (in order to get all the leechers.... cool guys) is an indicator that nothing has changed. Now realize that we are not saying Inf's version is bad, we're just commenting on the people who think it's the greatest thing ever... and in one instance that inf should work for a R1 DVD company.... bleh. All we're saying is that groups like AF/A-F & NLA's sub will be better.

Last, it's quite funny, MacrossVF-1S has 9 posts total, but there are a few pages or more of posts that are almost all bitching at macrossvf-1s and or myself for commenting on this..... many of which contain baseless insults towards us... which is why macrossvf-1s made the 13 year old comment.

Ok, lets clear this up right now.

1) we *infusion* DID NOT rush this project. In reality we spent more than three days on that project. Extract what you will from what i just typed.

2) our v2 is for the SOLE PURPOSE of useing a better source for the raw. We opped to use the dvd raw on the newsgroups and such because to wait for DVD in the mail or finding the ISOs would have taken a long time, thus releaseing a v2 is more practical.

3) Licenced shows eh... ok, i can think of one (LastEXILE) and yes we did it only because we REALLY liked it.

4) Released it fast for the leechers? Hell no! our product was done. *see 2) for details on why a v2*

5) Infusion... have a bad name... wow. I was always under the impression it was pretty good after people saw our Hajime no Ippo

6) Hack job on shows? Ok, ill give that to you on Cinderella Boy and on the occasion Last EXILE

7) MacrossVF-1S is pissed off at us doing licenced shows... yet im lookin at AonE big time here for licenced shows... go figure

8) 98% percent of all leechers could care less *see Naruto as a striving example of that*

9) about the mixed up sign thing... im pretty sure thats how it was supposed to be. On the other two macross zero eps, the ep title was towards the begining. In this, they put it followin the episodes. The next episode credits following the credits

2) our v2 is for the SOLE PURPOSE of useing a better source for the raw. We opped to use the dvd raw on the newsgroups and such because to wait for DVD in the mail or finding the ISOs would have taken a long time, thus releaseing a v2 is more practical.

3) Licenced shows eh... ok, i can think of one (LastEXILE) and yes we did it only because we REALLY liked it.

7) MacrossVF-1S is pissed off at us doing licenced shows... yet im lookin at AonE big time here for licenced shows... go figure

1) You just said it yourself, rather than waiting for the DVD Raw you just rushed out this ep in order to be the first group, so you could get all the leechies.

2) Oooh, you really liked it, well i guess that makes it okay....

3) MacrossVF-1S is in no way associated with AonE, so really no clue what your point is here. He feels the same way about AonE doing licensed shows as any other group.

STFU people

enjoy the divx

stop shouting. grow up, and move on and chill out.

You don't like the movie? trash it.

You want another one? download another one!

6 pages of crap in this thread.

Hell, I'm not even talking about the actual ep itself, please quote me if I did. And see, I'm just talking to the members of Infusion, this is what takes place on a forum.. people talking. If you don't like it go elsewhere.