Yamato 1/60 VF-19S/F/P - All Variants

charger69

that's such a pretty shade of blue they're using. It's like a slightly richer, glossier version of the blue on the YF-21 (who's color I love). I'm glad they didn't go with a lighter blue.

Edited by anime52k8

Apart from the massive knee armor and fatter arms in the lineart the toy looks to be accurate. Good job.

just got to wait for misterfanwank's youtube review before I take the plunge. Just kidding lol I think everyone on macrossworld should subscribe to his channel though. :p

Yeah and there is a gap in the chest. Come on give bandai credit where credit is due. The little 1/100 still looks better in that one area.

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I went with HLJ, it's only a 2% difference on the list price and HLJ's shipping is typically 20% cheaper. I'm probably going to have to skip the VF-17 and anything Bandai puts out for the next year but I don't really care, it's that pretty.

Edited by anime52k8

I went with HLJ, it's only a 2% difference on the list price and HLJ's shipping is typically 20% cheaper. I'm probably going to have to skip the VF-17 and anything Bandai puts out for the next year but I don't really care, it's that pretty.

That's a good point and I hadn't considered that before pre-ordering at amiami.

There's a secret to getting the raw pics from Yamato's site.

but I'll never tell :3

Well, I'm not sure about your method, but one easy way is to just pull the info right from your browser's cache :p

Load all the pics in the viewer and then look in the cache. For Firefox, just type about:cache and view the list entries.

You guys would see something like "http://www.yamato-toys.com/photo_data/viewzoom/11/1956/a/001b.jpg?1317660614858" as the URL.

Then download if you want.

post-10222-0-15658500-1317661078_thumb.jpgpost-10222-0-12712000-1317661084_thumb.jpgpost-10222-0-45921700-1317661091_thumb.jpg

post-10222-0-16573200-1317661098_thumb.jpgpost-10222-0-63645200-1317661104_thumb.jpg

Edit: You can also pull the file from your hard drive since it should be already there. For Firefox, clicking the cache entry will also show "file on disk:" followed by its location.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Is that 20% cheaper shipping for just SAL/ EMS or is it for FedEx too? I haven't ordered from HLJ for many many years. Is FedEx going to cost more than SAL and EMS??

Mirrored comparison shot

2yw72w4.jpg

The feet is too small. lol

I keep coming back to relook at the photoshop pics of the new vf-19S, it is jaw dropping, honnestly, i think this is the nicest pictures of batroid mode a a valk i have ever seen. Simply incredible look. Too bad it is 255$ US before shipping....

Yeah the price kills me. I am trying to save for a sdf-1, so I cannot get these now. I'll have to wait for a sale of some sort.

Is that 20% cheaper shipping for just SAL/ EMS or is it for FedEx too? I haven't ordered from HLJ for many many years. Is FedEx going to cost more than SAL and EMS??

HLJ wouldn't ship something like this via SAL as it has too high a list price. For EMS they automatically apply a 20% discount to the shipping cost, and in my experience HLJ tends to ship using smaller boxes and lighter packing material so there shipping prices tend to be a little lower on top of that discount. FedEx typically cost slightly more than EMS for smaller orders, but for larger/heavier orders it tends to be slightly less.