I didn't know the Macross had a gerwalk mode.

danth

wow, looks like a mega koenig godzilla.

It looks more like Mecha King Ghidora with no wings. Anyway, can the SDF-1 actually maintain in Gerwalk mode? Also, we know that the Macross need to transform in order to connect the power generator to the main cannon. Is this form suffice for the Macross to fire the main cannon?

The model can do it because it's got feet on a swivel type thing.

The animated version's engines don't do that, it can only stand when the legs are strait.

The Quarter can sort of do it in space...I suppose the original could too.

Edited by Rbstr

the drawing dont look like a joke to me I belive was a proposal rejected for the macross project :ph34r:

I saw another doujinshi once where Kazutaka Miyatake had drawn Misa and Claudia tied up naked proper bondage-style. I think they were being raped by the Macross, too.

Maybe that was also a rejected proposal.

I saw another doujinshi once where Kazutaka Miyatake had drawn Misa and Claudia tied up naked proper bondage-style. I think they were being raped by the Macross, too.

Maybe that was also a rejected proposal.

Possibly so.

I think we all would need to inspect it more closely before we came to a final decision, though. ;)

Possibly so.

I think we all would need to inspect it more closely before we came to a final decision, though. ;)

My inner 12 year old just began snickering loudly. He was promptly complemented by my inner 17 year old for catching the joke. Then they were both sent to their rooms so the 23 year old in me could conduct said inspection properly.

• 4 weeks later...