Prometheus - on Blu-Ray and DVD Oct. 9, 2012

@electric indigo.....um, now that i've just had something spoiled (i think)... could you please pop that into spoiler tags so it doesn't happen to others? many apologies if it's something that's shown up in a trailer i haven't watched yet.

Come on, he's joking!!! :wacko:

If you two are implying that I'm spoiling something with a minute long clip (with about half of it being already seen footage) of a landing.... I fail to see how that's spoiling anything as compared to the 3 min long trailers that are around the net.

Edited by Oihan

If you two are implying that I'm spoiling something with a minute long clip (with about half of it being already seen footage) of a landing.... I fail to see how that's spoiling anything as compared to the 3 min long trailers that are around the net.

IS THERE A 3 MINUTE PROMETHEUS CLIP ON THE NET? WHERE?!!! :o

IS THERE A 3 MINUTE PROMETHEUS CLIP ON THE NET? WHERE?!!! :o

And the reason for this reply/post was......to troll me? Was this really necessary?

Edited by Oihan

And the reason for this reply/post was......to troll me? Was this really necessary?

No, I'm serious. Is there a 3 minute Prometheus trailer? The international trailer clocks in at 2 minutes and 55 seconds, is that the one you are refering to or is there another one?

Edited by aerocombatpilot

No, I'm serious. Is there a 3 minute Prometheus trailer? The international trailer clocks in at 2 minutes and 55 seconds, is that the one you are refering to or is there another one?

Oh, no. I'm sorry. That's the same trailer I was speaking of...I was just rounding up. I'll be more specific next time....

On a side note, I just watched Alien again for the Nth time. Even though the movie came out in 1979...it still puts me on the edge of my seat every time. Here's hoping Prometheus does the same!!!

Huh? I was implying that classic space films overdue the dramatic long landing scenes...

While here in Prometheus it's not used. Thankfully. :)

Well OK, I may not be missing any real spoilers - I guess I just feel its unnecessary to watch such vids to whet my anticipation, when I'm already so stoked. Plus, then I start constructing my own narrative to connect the clip to what I've already seen in the trailers, which will be different from the movie... I'll just hold out for big-screen 3d awesomeness and hope the film holds up to scrutiny.

I'm still following some of the viral ads, because those are pretty cool and simply flesh out the background a little. Hopefully I'll get to hang with a bud, grab some brewskis and watch Alien this weekend. I can't even remember the last time I watched that...

i just had a horrible thought. All the teasers we've seen, the extra bullsh*t/websy crap... will lead to a crappy movie.

Meh, what ever. just looking at the worm-downer gif on that website has given me the hibejebi's... Derp.

Man, who is this chick?!! Maybe it's just me but in every Prometheus photo I seen of her makes me want to marry her!! I hope her boyfriend in the film dies a violent death.. I want Shaw for myself!!!! :wub:

She looks especially delicious in the "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movies. What happened to her in the 1st movie was a little on the rough side, though. Nevertheless, she is definitely attention-grabbing...

In case you like some Prometheus Toys.... news from Neca.

A Prometheus Line is Coming Up This Summer

We’re extremely excited about the upcoming film from Ridley Scott and have our hands full with a new line of figures. We’ll probably be able to show some Prometheus sculpts by the end of June.

In case you like some Prometheus Toys.... news from Neca.

A Prometheus Line is Coming Up This Summer

We’re extremely excited about the upcoming film from Ridley Scott and have our hands full with a new line of figures. We’ll probably be able to show some Prometheus sculpts by the end of June.

Would love for that lineup to include the actual ship too, I'm actually digging the design.

-b.

You will see her in tank + panties in the end, unfortunately she has morphed into a space jockey by then.
Well, actually... I lied.

gah! and I fell for it! Well at least you didn't spill the beans about the Space Jockeys actually being Predat..... nevermind :ph34r:

Edited by rotorhead