VF-22S Gamilin custom restock

eyesonme78

Guys, any one knows when the official release dates for the restock?

I have seen so much release for the Yamato VFs, but not heard of VF-22S gamlin custom re-stock dates.. sighs...

i just paid a deposit for the valkyrie when i got the news of it being re-released.. and now my money is stuck in the shop, and i have no valkyrie!!

Kinda feel so F*** up..

Any kind souls here have any news of the re-release dates??

The first release was supposed to be limited to 1.000, but a lot of places never sold out :mellow:

I wish there's enough market for the more obscure valks. If the VF-22's don't sell well it's not a good sign for Yamato

The Max and Millia VF-22 are selling quite well, so I wouldn't worry too much.

Sounds like a misunderstanding. I'm sure the shop you gave your money to was refering to its' own re-stock of the VF-22S, and not to a general re-issue. It was limited to 1000 pieces. Your shop is probably just restocking...

Pete

I almost want to get another one. Only on sale, though. Still miffed I got it full price from HLJ and 2 days later they had their paypal sale.

Sounds like a misunderstanding. I'm sure the shop you gave your money to was refering to its' own re-stock of the VF-22S, and not to a general re-issue. It was limited to 1000 pieces. Your shop is probably just restocking...

Pete

Thanks pete, but then again.. just feeling frustrated that i know the VF-22s is releasing in dec, till now i have no news for restock.. sighs....

thanks guys for the assurance.. guess i just have to wait..

The deadline for the resolicit was in November but there's no release date listed. I think on average there's like 2 or 3 months lead time so it might not be out until Feb but that's only a guess.

Thanks Big Kid, the last news i heard was that the valkyrie was to be released in Dec period together with max & miria VF-22s.

But never at least i can go for VE-1 ver 2.0!! hahaha..

(Wallet is running away in pain and agony .. again...)

Anyways i am still waiting for this valkyrie to join my GBP-1S and YF-19 + my macross quarter....

=)

don't think they are that exclusive.. i managed to snag 3 with ease.. so i don't think they are limited anymore.. you might want to get your money back

Well to be honest, locally arent easy to get them, and i dun really care if they are limited, but i like the gamlin custom..

i called the shop and they said it be in before chinese new year.. hmm that could be a good news for me.

Well to be honest, locally arent easy to get them, and i dun really care if they are limited, but i like the gamlin custom..

i called the shop and they said it be in before chinese new year.. hmm that could be a good news for me.

Updated news again, the shop says it gonna be delay till feb... it could not be possibly delayed till such length and the dates keep changing and such.

Might as well say my money is as good as gone, since they do not offer refunds.. stupid.