RIP Patrick Swayze

EXO

I'm more sad about Jim Carroll's death, also reported today.

"Basketball Diaries" was a phenomenal book, and I liked his poetry and music, too.

I saw him reading and singing once at McCabe's guitar shop in 1993, and a couple of years later, I met him at Tower Records on Sunset.

He was a great talent.

You will be missed, Mr Swayze.

And as sappy as it sounds, Ghost is still one of his movies I like to watch and Demi Moore is such a babe in it.

The father of one of my high school friends wrote that movie.

They moved to a much nicer house a couple of months after it was released. ^_^

You will be missed, Mr Swayze.

And as sappy as it sounds, Ghost is still one of his movies I like to watch and Demi Moore is such a babe in it.

I can't help but picture ghostly Patrick Swayze and Vincent Schiavelli(died in 2005) learning how to move bottlecaps and sneakers in the subways forevah!

Ghost was metal.

Inasmuch as this has been a long time comming, it is still sad news.

I never liked his movies, but certainly that was not on acount of him - I though he was a fine actor - just not my cup of tea in terms of the plots he usually was featured in. Though he always did a very good job. Still - will always have a strange soft spot for him.

Always sad when an artist dies :(

RIP

Pete

I'm more sad about Jim Carroll's death, also reported today.

"Basketball Diaries" was a phenomenal book, and I liked his poetry and music, too.

I saw him reading and singing once at McCabe's guitar shop in 1993, and a couple of years later, I met him at Tower Records on Sunset.

He was a great talent.

I was more upset and am still upset about the unexpected death of Geoffrey Perkins last year.

A true (and often unsung) legend of comedy.

Taksraven

I think that they should interview the leading ladies from his three major films.

Demi Moore....... Jennifer Grey........... Keanu Reeves.......

Taksraven

Edited by taksraven

Red Dawn is one of my all time Favorite movies, and get this, my first kiss to my first girl friend happened while we were watching Dirty Dancing during "she's like the wind" a song he sang. My first girl friends name, yes you guessed it , her name was Dawn. Very sad news, my Mom is gonna flip!

PS. For Dawn.... I'll find you again space cowgirl....some day...some how ;)

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze.

R.I.P. Patrick Swayze

After i heard about his death, i had this weird thought that suddenly popped into my head. Somehow i'm picturing that famous scene from Ghost with Demi Moore trying to mold a clay into a pot with Patrick Swayze's ghost guiding her, only replace the two with Claudia and Roy.

I picture it like this: Claudia is molding a clay into a pot with that spinning thingy with Roy's ghost guiding her. While Unchained Melody id being played.

Patrick Swayze isn't dead. He's just getting ready to make the sequel to 'Ghost" ... haha.... too soon for jokes?

No.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=788648

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...st&p=788672

Taksraven

The david caradine thread was deleted and we are keeping THIS!!? Patrick Swazwhatever wasn't even in anything other than Red Dawn that comes close to the demographic of this forum.

WTF

The david caradine thread was deleted and we are keeping THIS!!? Patrick Swazwhatever wasn't even in anything other than Red Dawn that comes close to the demographic of this forum.

WTF

Don't forget Donnie Darko, I think thats much closer to the demographic of this thread....... ;) ;)

Taksraven

What about the classic Prescilla - Queen of the Desert ripoff - "To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar"?

Taksraven

That's probably what he's most famous for, isn't it? Sad, sad, sad...

Anyway, enough hijacking of the thread about the star of "To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything. Julie Newmar." B))

<_< <_< <_<