Surprise! Fan Racer

ff95gj

cool... and there's a 1/60 1A CF on Yamato's site too http://www.yamato-toys.com/items/detail.php?gid=1335 w/ better colors IMO than the 1J CF... and the 22S is there too http://www.yamato-toys.com/items/detail.php?gid=1351...

anybody mention the 1/60 Fan Racer in the "Yamato's next move" thread???

sorry for hijacking your thread ff... :)

Edited by m0n5t3r

A pine apple salad to go with that would be nice. I never understood the logic behind the VF-1J CF as opposed to the VF-1A CF!?

Anyways, hells yeah! Although I'd rather have more enemies than a Fan Racer.

Edited by Agent-GHQ

Throw in a Hikaru, Minmay, cooking fire and giant tuna head and I'll take one.

Fan Racer: Only 1000 will be made, club member can pre-order now, will be sold at Shizuoka Hobby Show.

In that case, B O O !

Edited by eriku

Fan Racer: Only 1000 will be made, club member can pre-order now, will be sold at Shizuoka Hobby Show.

damn that! <_< guess this was the only way to jack up the price... otherwise, just by looking at it, it should only cost 15 bucks...

i would really want this if it was like that kids toy that has a string and you peg it on the ceiling and it has a little motor and goes round and round and round... :D

Edited by m0n5t3r

damn that! <_< guess this was the only way to jack up the price... otherwise, just by looking at it, it should only cost 15 bucks...

i would really want this if it was like that kids toy that has a string and you peg it on the ceiling and it has a little motor and goes round and round and round... :D

Or less. It's the size of the canopy. In 1/60.

The more I think of it, I am less interested... Given that we foreigners are not getting the real 3000yen deal.

BTW, it's not a completed toy, it's a model kit. I just read more carefully...

So you need to assemble and paint it yourself.

It means pass for me! I am horrible in model making.

WTF!!! what's next, they'll tell us to just use the pilot fig we got from our VF-1Ds... <_<

Too bad its an exclusive, it would be nice to see in a set of macross non-variable planes, imagine that with the fan-liner, maybe the AWACS plane, Avenger, QF-3000 Ghost, etc...

Cool to know. It's a no for me for sure! I did not see all the pics at first, but it is obvious this is a model kit.

Need some real Japanese translator to confirm: The fan-racer appears to be a model, not a completed toy.

I am not a Japanese, but I can confirm that part even from my limited knowledge on the language.

BTW, they have the unpainted pics too from their photo zoomer:

001.jpg

001.jpg

001.jpg

001.jpg

001.jpg

001.jpg

001.jpg

Throw in a Hikaru, Minmay, cooking fire and giant tuna head and I'll take one.

In that case, B O O !

theyre probably going to re-issue this, just like the roy weathering

Edited by Vegas

Ways for MWers to get this:

Live in Japan and become a fan club member

Buy it on Yahoo! Japan Auctions a week after its released for 4 times the price (through a friend or proxy buying service if you live outside of Japan)

next will be max's spectacles :D

hikaru's scarf :D

Ha ha!!! But seriously, The fan racer was Hikaru's sweet ride and a relatively prominent vehicle in SDFM. I dont know what took them so long. (They painted it wrong by the way so I am glad that it is a kit so that I can do it right)