Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - >>Season 2 + Movie<<

Lol why would Setsuna need help defeating a mobile suit with 3 gn drive taus? Alvarone (sp?) had SEVEN(!) and Exia defeated it with ease. 00 will wipe the floor with it. Unless Ribbons somehow managed to sync 3 GN drives which I highly doubt since the entire Celestial Being was barely able to sync the two on 00.

I don't think Ronin would be sitting right there and said "should I seppuku or let Setsuna grab all the spotlight ?

When will people learn to NOT trust Wikipedia. Jeez, it barely made an appearance and people are already claiming stuff about it? :rolleyes:

It just happen I bump over there, trust the fact is whether you are believe it or not.

Edited by NightmareEX

My prediction for the ending:

Marina singing + Setsuna GN particle spam will fried Ribbons quantum brain, Mr.Bushido charges in and mistaken Reborns Gundam as 00 Raiser. Mr. Bushido cried triumphantly as he stabbed and sliced Reborns Gundam and end up getting his mind raped by Ribbons.

^_^

And suddenly Leopard Brain Colony jumps in and start firing Leopard Cannon destroying everythin, the winner is Lelouch and Sunrise.

:lol:

I think that's my main problem with the show... the 00-Raiser is just too overpowered, there was never a real opponent that came remotely close to taking it down. I had high hopes for the Susanoo but it lasted about as long as the GN-flag <_< .

I think the Gundam Strike Freedom can take down the 00. Coordinator versus Innovator.

What's next? Terminator? Collaborator? Deductionator?

The end of Season 2 is sucking. Why can't 00 slice the big mothership in half? And the captain, Sumeragi, normally she's got some super duper plan...and all they do is charge? Come on!

And if there is a movie that's suppose to come, this is leaving a clue of why these last 4 episodes are disappointing...too much hype but fizzes out in the end.

And that's a big ass purple HARO.

My prediction: Like Morpheous says, some sort of singing, they all stop and pause like it's some miracle, someone gets distracted and gets sliced in half. A lot of characters hugging and kissing, everyone floating is frozen space with flowery colors, naked...with the same message of hope and human endeavors and peace...it's always the same sh**ty ending with these shows. And they leave you hanging all the time, as if the writers and directors want you to guess or spend time trying to figure out their personal message or ideology.

And we're loving it...I watch it...eagerly wait for each new espisode...and this is the worst part...I buy the damn model kits.

Sheesh.

Edited by doodler7

I think the Gundam Strike Freedom can take down the 00. Coordinator versus Innovator.

What's next? Terminator? Collaborator? Deductionator?

The end of Season 2 is sucking. Why can't 00 slice the big mothership in half? And the captain, Sumeragi, normally she's got some super duper plan...and all they do is charge? Come on!

And if there is a movie that's suppose to come, this is leaving a clue of why these last 4 episodes are disappointing...too much hype but fizzes out in the end.

And that's a big ass purple HARO.

My prediction: Like Morpheous says, some sort of singing, they all stop and pause like it's some miracle, someone gets distracted and gets sliced in half. A lot of characters hugging and kissing, everyone floating is frozen space with flowery colors, naked...with the same message of hope and human endeavors and peace...it's always the same sh**ty ending with these shows. And they leave you hanging all the time, as if the writers and directors want you to guess or spend time trying to figure out their personal message or ideology.

And we're loving it...I watch it...eagerly wait for each new espisode...and this is the worst part...I buy the damn model kits.

Sheesh.

I know how u feel totally. Its a shame really. Sunrise tends to do this to us over and over again but we lap it up like hungry dogs anyway. :lol:

Who cares about the overpowered suits, Exia vs RX-78 was yum!

Given the poor direction of the second season I feared for the conclusion but this was a lot better then expected.

Almark wasted in time for a nice epilogue.

Patrick Colasour is the man.

"Will this be a marriage or a court martial?" hmm, I did not just think that, did I?

Am I reading the last scene right? Aliens encounter at in a Gundam movie?

Edited by Bri

Who cares about the overpowered suits, Exia vs RX-78 was yum!

Given the poor direction of the second season I feared for the conclusion but this was a lot better then expected.

Almark wasted in time for a nice epilogue.

Patrick Colasour is the man.

"Will this be a marriage or a court martial?" hmm, I did not just think that, did I?

Am I reading the last scene right? Aliens encounter at in a Gundam movie?

Its either that, or a prequel showing GN Drive development on Jupiter. :mellow:

The ending was ....not great as I expected...but neither was it awful.

GN Drive Tau vs original GN Drive....I don't see the difference. Both now can Trans-AM both can have TDS.

Billy and Graham....Graham didn't do anything after his showdown with Setsuna? Meh.

Wow, Patrick IS immortal. 0.o And his persistence did pay off.

Gundam 0 was floating around conveniently for Ribbons and Exia was rebuilt. Why was it called R2 by Sumeragi?

Marina, useless character in 00. Not a fighter, not a political nor strategic genius. She looks after kids though. -.-

Gundam 0 was floating around conveniently for Ribbons and Exia was rebuilt. Why was it called R2 by Sumeragi?

Well, back in episode 1, the repaired Exia was designated GN-001RE. "R2" probably stands for "Repair #2"

ending was ok... really liked the

Exia R2 vs 0 Gundam duel

... damn, 1 year... enough time to dispose of a lot of 00 merchandise before coming out w/ "new-tweaked-for-the-movie" versions...

LOL @ Patrick... and the wedding... really thought Sumeragi and Billy would be there and she would catch the bouquet... cheesy, i know...

:lol:

i wonder how much time

would elapse in-universe in the movie... probably when there are enough true Innovators to have a dialogue w/ them Jupiterinators...

^_^

Edited by m0n5t3r

I think the 4 lights on Jupiter were the original GN drives being developed, so possibly not a sequel.

We know at least in the world of 00, no aliens were discovered yet and Aeolia was some kind of geek, preparing the world to possibly meet with aliens. Innovators are around to facilitate the dialogues with E.T life.

Maybe they'll use the kids song to fight the aliens in the movie :lol:

Still, it would be a very big step (don't know if forward or backward) in Gundam to have aliens. Gundam was always about the stupid conflicts of human kind.

IMFG, Marina's song didn't save the universe!!!111!... Now THAT was a relief

this.

Just watched the episode, quick thoughts before bed:

F***ING EPIC!!!!!!!!

Ribbons' suit was just badass (although the whole two sided thing was kinda weird)! Finally an enemy mecha worth collecting (bring on the 1/100!)!

The fight scenes were perfectly animated.

F***ing Hallelujia back in true super-soldier mode! I love how friggin brutally Hallelujia fights!*

Lockon was farting sick in that busted up suit! He's really stepped his game up. His counter and finisher was PERFECT!!! Not to mention his line afterwards *

And just when I thought it couldn't get any more epic...EXIA IS BACK AGAIN!!!!!!! Words cannot begin to describe how much I love that suit! I need to get a GN Sword III (or would it be IV?) for my 1/100 Exia!

Seriously I was just giddy and laughing my a$$ off for the first half of the episode, not cuz it was funny or lame or anything but because it was so epic that that was all I could do.

The only fail was Tieria naked trolling lol, if he was gonna do that he shoulda been in TRAAP mode. As for the last half I think it would have been a bit more poignant if Setsuna had died, but obviously that's a no no if they have the movie coming. Also loved how they brought back the first season's first opening, I love that song

So to sum it up, even though this season wasn't quite as good as the first, I definitely enjoyed the ending much more than the ending of Season 1. A pretty fitting end for the series I'd say. And they brought things full circle quite nicely.

*I was planning on picking up a 1/100 Arios (love the design) but now I might have to pick up the Cherudim too, not a huge fan of the design (I kinda wanted to wait to see if they came out with the SAGA version) but Lockon makes it look good (though I still prefer Dynames).

this.

The only fail was Tieria naked trolling lol, if he was gonna do that he shoulda been in TRAAP mode. As for the last half I think it would have been a bit more poignant if Setsuna had died, but obviously that's a no no if they have the movie coming. Also loved how they brought back the first season's first opening, I love that song

Komm Susser Todd played in my head when that scene happened. :lol:

Hmmm right at the end, just before the sneak peak at jupiter, we got this title page about "The end of the Childhood of Humanity" so I think the movie will be a sequel with aliens rather than a prequel. Not too bad an ending, IMO, and a great setup for the movie. I hope the movie will be epic! Exia vs 0 Gundam was good, but I wish Setsuna had died

:p

eh... what's this weird thing I keep reading on NK and some other places about the movie being a geass & 00 crossover? <_< ... makes no sense to me. Something about the Jupiter shot at the end being significant.

It's cuz Jupiter was a big plot point in Code Geass.

who was the guy who committed seppuku during the new president of the federation's speech? I thought it was Gra-Bushido but he is seen behind Billy after that

Heh-- everybody who undergoes innovation will have a geass-- like Setsuna can de-materialise and rematerialise himself and his gundam :p

Edited by edwin3060

The ending here felt much better than S1's ending. Maybe Mizushima figured out that you shouldn't pack in endings with 2 main villain fights and an aftermath. When Reborns Cannon switched to Reborns Cannon, for some reason, part of it looked like Hi-Nu Gundam.

And I do love Hal's sadistic nature of fighting of toying with his victims before he kills them. They should have given Arios Fangs.

Gundam has always been a human drama. They have never included aliens and I doubt the movie will either.

And yes I don't know where people are getting that Code Geass idea either. Maybe because Code Geass' ending was more of a letdown than 00.