Bandai 1/60 DX VF-25 transformable toy thread

^_^

Ahhh that's them. lol.

Poor Mr K, i think he just gave up after a week of Gundam mech comparitzations and let them do as they please.

Are we counting down the years/months/days for Yamato to get a go? :p whats it, 2 years 6 months to go or something liek that? :-P

rotfflmao ".. Maaa.... c-cross...." He looks so quiet and content before they came in the room. Kawaii. 12-2.gif lol

Those comics are pure awesome, i'm in tears again here. XD [edit] THANKS EXO!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ahhh that's them. lol.

Poor Mr K, i think he just gave up after a week of Gundam mech comparitzations and let them do as they please.

Are we counting down the years/months/days for Yamato to get a go? :p whats it, 2 years 6 months to go or something liek that? :-P

rotfflmao ".. Maaa.... c-cross...." He looks so quiet and content before they came in the room. Kawaii. 12-2.gif lol

Those comics are pure awesome, i'm in tears again here. XD

we'll be seeing the cad's in 8 years, 4 months, 9 days, and 7 hours give or take a fiew minutes.

we'll be seeing the cad's in 8 years, 4 months, 9 days, and 7 hours give or take a fiew minutes.

Not 8 years, i thought they said 3 years. :p Could we include a countdown real time clock feature on the main page? XD

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hi everyone! I want the VF-25 transformable toy ! I love my Macross Plus models and I'm looking forward to getting the Macross Frontier's models. These are the non-plastic ones (metal?) right?

Anyone know where to get this in Tokyo? Hoping to ask my friend to help get it while she's there this month. Any info is much appreciated!!

They wont be available for a while I think. Maybe in 2009. But I,m not sure about that.

currently they're scheduled for release this December. originally it was supposed to be out in November but it got pushed back, and there's no guaranty that it will be out by December.

Well there is a movie coming out sometime, and the show just finished with a bang. It really would have been nice to have the VF-25 toy come out during the show, but then again it would probably look more asstastic than it does right now.

So the street date has been delayed? If it is december then there is a good chance it'll slip even further to January. I saw that with several Bandai toys before.

Still the DX toy looks pretty good. It isn't perfect but at least I hope it is durable. I've got a Yammie SV-51 and everytime i touch it, i'm always scared something is going to break. Ahh I long for the days of M7 Valks where i know even if I drop it, it aint goign to fall apart.

The only thing i've ever had to worry about with my various collected yamato's is the fear of my Shin VF-0A(+Ghost)

I don't know why people are so worried about yamatos....

once you have it happen to you, you'll understand.

I don't know why people are so worried about yamatos....

It's because the toys are damn beautiful and whenever they get increase durability there is always one annoying thing that brings releases down and takes things a step back, like the shoulder issue on the Focker 1S 1/60 2.0.

I do hope Bandai has designed a mechanism or hinge in the hips that make the legs accurate and thighs sit lower in relation to the crotch.

After looking at all the pics some more I canceled my pre-order for Alto's VF-25F in favor of Yamato's upcoming Patlabor toy.

Too much toy for me. I want a transforming model that I don't need to put together myself. I guess I'll have to wait a decade for Yamato to make one but that's ok...sort of.

final version of dx vf-25f and dx vf-25s 1/60 bandai

Urgh....nothing's improved. Sigh....guess i'll just get the Ozma and be done with it. The high crotch is still a disappointment.

Ozma's looks like it's got no neck. I hope it can extend.

I also hope we get some panel lining, at least basic stuff like the cooling vents on the wing-root guns.

Looks like painted on nose sensors. :(

Yamato would have made the sensors and nose veriers seperate peices of colored plastic.

Not as good as I hope, but not too bad. Will definitely buy one of each.

I hope the locking in fighter mode is better than the model kit.

No new pics of the landing gear I see.

Graham

Not bad, I like them. And yea... what's up with the head on the Ozma.

Silly question, but are most of the details will be tampo-printed like the Yamato valks releases right? Details as in the "personal" lines (black/red, yellow/black), SMS logo, etc.

Not saying Yamato wouldn't do something wonderful, but...

I must be blind 'cause I think the Bandai valk is sweeeet.

Looks really good.

Now bring on the blasted characters with full articulation :) Kayodo....we're looking at you ! :)

Pete

Thanks for the new pics. This does look a lot better to me except that it looks like thier "pant cuffs" (so to speak) are too high (nerds!). Other than that, pretty much FTW. I would still prefer a yamato but that will happen eventually (crosses fingers).

EDIT: Glad I kept my preorder for Alto. Now I am excited about this again.

Edited by miriya