[TOTAL]Macross F, BUGs!!!!(Updating...)

MacrossCN

Gubaba is right, it is a joke on the famous Shibuya 109 department store (the logo style is identical). What you are thinking of is OIOI, otherwise known as "Marui".

Of course I'm right! I hung out in Shibuya on the morning of December 23rd, and then saw the Deculture Edition later that same day. When I saw the Shibuya building (which, now that I think about it, may have been 119, not 110) in the show, I thought, "Hey, I was JUST THERE!"

I didn't notice any Vajra, though. That must've been happening on Love Hotel Hill...

Edited by Gubaba

ya know, seeing the mistakes doesn't bother me......it just doesn't. Seeing how so many animes make animation mistakes for one reason or another, even in the original series there were SO many mistakes....is just doesn't bother me anymore.

EP.09, 1239, the camera is pointing from top down on her face, then the shot move to the front, it is correct.

Unless Sheryl can rotate her head 180 degree like an owl, I'm pretty sure he's right and you're wrong. One has her phone on the left, the other on the right. No need to think so hard about it.

EDIT: I'm a fool, I didn't take my advice. You're right and he's wrong.

Edited by Eaglearcher

ya know, seeing the mistakes doesn't bother me......it just doesn't. Seeing how so many animes make animation mistakes for one reason or another, even in the original series there were SO many mistakes....is just doesn't bother me anymore.

What are you talking about??? The original series was PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!

No, shut up! It was! And the YF-1R was MEANT to be there! :lol:

The YF-1R is a lie. :p We're talking Macross here, not Robotech and their lame butcheries of everything. ;)

As long as they're not overly blatant mistakes that stick out like a sore thumb, I'm fine. If they ever had Alto's valkyrie blow up completely into itty-bitty little bits, then have it whole and on fire in the next shot, I'll be bothered. But short of something blatant like that, it's all good as long as they don't do too many more scenes of Brera vs Eden Hydra (chimera? forgot its name) quality.

Unless Sheryl can rotate her head 180 degree like an owl, I'm pretty sure he's right and you're wrong. One has her phone on the left, the other on the right. No need to think so hard about it.

EDIT: I'm a fool, I didn't take my advice. You're right and he's wrong.

actually, you're right that he's wrong...er whatever. anyway, kresphy is right that there is an animation error. in the upside down shot it shows sheryl has a LEFT earring, but we know that she lost her LEFT earring and has only been wearing the RIGHT earring (her right and your left when looking at her right side up, her right and your right if looking at her when she's upside down). the second shot with sheryl sitting up shows the correct RIGHT earring, and her left ear is covered by her mobile.

can anyone tell i'm just bored waiting for the next episode? :rolleyes:

actually, you're right that he's wrong...er whatever. anyway, kresphy is right that there is an animation error. in the upside down shot it shows sheryl has a LEFT earring, but we know that she lost her LEFT earring and has only been wearing the RIGHT earring (her right and your left when looking at her right side up, her right and your right if looking at her when she's upside down). the second shot with sheryl sitting up shows the correct RIGHT earring, and her left ear is covered by her mobile.

can anyone tell i'm just bored waiting for the next episode? :rolleyes:

Off course we can possibly write it off that the initial shot was the view from a mirror. However, that would mean that the mirror was on the ceiling... looks like the queen is even naughtier than she's letting on.

Edited by d3v

Bah...errors like this are dull...I wanna see Budweiser missiles, the PARCO department store, and Sex Squadron Valks... :lol:

Those are easter eggs, not animation bugs. Maybe you should start a new thread for them?

It's strange... sometimes I think they've reversed the whole show. :wacko:

I knew it, Macross F is set in a Mirror universe, like Star trek :ph34r: No wonder everything is different (NUNS, VF-171, etc)

Of course I'm right! I hung out in Shibuya on the morning of December 23rd, and then saw the Deculture Edition later that same day. When I saw the Shibuya building (which, now that I think about it, may have been 119, not 110) in the show, I thought, "Hey, I was JUST THERE!"

Uhm... Renato was correct with the building names/numbers.

For confirmation, see: http://shibuya.gakko-shuhen.jp/shibuya_shop.html (the top three. 109 (Ichimarukyu) Building, 109 Part 2 Building, and 0101 (Marui city) Building.

Uhm... Renato was correct with the building names/numbers.

For confirmation, see: http://shibuya.gakko-shuhen.jp/shibuya_shop.html (the top three. 109 (Ichimarukyu) Building, 109 Part 2 Building, and 0101 (Marui city) Building.

Yes, I know. In real life, it's the 109 Bulding. In Macross Frontier it's (I believe) 119. Guess I could've made that clearer...

The YF-1R is a lie. :p We're talking Macross here, not Robotech and their lame butcheries of everything. ;)

How can you say that? Now the Robotech Fairy will come to your house on Robotech Day and will glue your Macross DVDs shut with rubber cement and take all of your Yamatos, leaving Toynami Masterpiece Editions in their place. :p

How can you say that? Now the Robotech Fairy will come to your house on Robotech Day and will glue your Macross DVDs shut with rubber cement and take all of your Yamatos, leaving Toynami Masterpiece Editions in their place. :p

Oh god... that's just wrong... no one deserves that.

On another note, 200th post, now I get to scrub Valkyrie heatshields, much nicer than waxing Destroids.

Edited by Master Dex

:o

:ph34r:

Now that's a horrible curse to lay on someone! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

EP.11, 0814

"Brother?"

But Luca's mouth has been opened

Is it Luca's ventriloquism or Fukuyama's improvisation?

11001.jpg

EP.11, 1216

Where is Klan's headscarf?

11002.jpg

11003.jpg

Klan have TWO headscarfs???????

NO! So it is a BUG!

EP08, 0823

110040801.jpg

110040802.jpg

Edited by kresphy

Something odd in episode 12. Alto's cockpit in battroid mode still has the bit from the rear of the canopy behind the pilot in it, while in previous shots of the cockpit (such as Ozma's from episode 2 and 3) it's clearly not there (because if you think about it, it's not supposed to be.

Alto's cockpit in episode 12.

post-8290-1214629283_thumb.jpg

Ozma's cockpit in episde 2.

post-8290-1214629315_thumb.jpg

I also recall something similar with Michel's cockpit in one episode, where he's in battroid mode, and we still see the front bit that divides the forward part of the canopy (again despite being in battroid mode).

Edited by d3v

I also recall something similar with Michel's cockpit in one episode, where he's in battroid mode, and we still see the front bit that divides the forward part of the canopy (again despite being in battroid mode)

I think for Michael, the seat goes back into it's normal fighter position when he goes prone in Battroid mode.

Something odd in episode 12. Alto's cockpit in battroid mode still has the bit from the rear of the canopy behind the pilot in it, while in previous shots of the cockpit (such as Ozma's from episode 2 and 3) it's clearly not there (because if you think about it, it's not supposed to be.

Alto's cockpit in episode 12.

post-8290-1214629283_thumb.jpg

Ozma's cockpit in episde 2.

post-8290-1214629315_thumb.jpg

I also recall something similar with Michel's cockpit in one episode, where he's in battroid mode, and we still see the front bit that divides the forward part of the canopy (again despite being in battroid mode).

To me it just seems to be either laziness in they didn't bother animating those borders or the fact that the times we don't see the borders were earlier episodes so it could be that those borders were all supposed to be there (animation retcon?).

On the chapter when ranka ins singing (cantando) ninjin loves you, at the left, they are a dog purple.. if you sigth rigth there are the same who attacks, alto and brera when ranka are singing on the top mountain... on the episode 10. look look.

en el capitulo de las zanahorias arcoiris, esta el perro del planeta eden si se fijan bien esta durmiendo a un lado cuando termina de cantar. despues en el episodio 10 cuando el mismo perro ataca a alto brera y ranka esta cantando en lo alto de la montaña... mira bien bien bien...=)

Saludos ahi ponganlo gracias :)

On the chapter when ranka ins singing (cantando) ninjin loves you, at the left, they are a dog purple.. if you sigth rigth there are the same who attacks, alto and brera when ranka are singing on the top mountain... on the episode 10. look look.

I thought that was intentional.

To me it just seems to be either laziness in they didn't bother animating those borders or the fact that the times we don't see the borders were earlier episodes so it could be that those borders were all supposed to be there (animation retcon?).

Maybe, but's that the bit from the canopy itself, so unless the canopy moves with the whole cockpit. Another explanation is that it's the front divider, which would simply mean that they drew it at an off angle.

What about Alto and Ranka's flight in the 12th episode, in Sheryl's view there's a smoke trail on the VF, but in the close up of it zooming away(back view), it's not there.

That could have been for dramatic effect because we were supposed to see that Sherly could tell it was Alto flying and she knew she missed it. Without the smoke trail it might have been hard to tell she was looking at the plane.

That could have been for dramatic effect because we were supposed to see that Sherly could tell it was Alto flying and she knew she missed it. Without the smoke trail it might have been hard to tell she was looking at the plane.

But it wouldn't hurt to put some of it on the VF when it was in the back view flying away :lol:

and the Starliner lands on it's rear boosters, but no front support, conveniently, it's landing gear is never shown on the episode

I don't think that's an animation error, just how the Starliner lands.

The Starline definietly looks like it has some of the YF-21's morphing ability.

Graham