[TOTAL]Macross F, BUGs!!!!(Updating...)

MacrossCN

right to left text isn't a bug japanese is read right to left

japanese right to left applies only when its written top to bottom, then the line sequences are right to left.

however, if written horizontally, left-to-right is still the common way (at least in modern times, not sure about ancient times).

The table with the apples suddenly appearing is a bug, but the bit with Luca was a flashback to episode 3, I remember thinking that when watching the raw.

YES!!!!

Same scene.

SK has no money~~~

= =

I think that was supposed to be a flashback in that scene though...

• 2 weeks later...
please say what doesnt jump on me...

If you mean you don't see it, it is Sheryl's last name. In ep.18 it was constantly misspelled as Noam, but in 19 it seems to have been corrected to Nome.

Guys, perhaps it's just aligned to the right.

That is a very good point. I do graphic design and layout and I often like to do right align for aesthetic.

However in this case it is very possible that they just forgot to flip it.

For now it may have to remain a mystery until.....

• 2 weeks later...
I hate this stupid mistakes

episode 19.... President glass is ready to get snipe, notice the limo'

episode 20.... Aparently the limo' is variable too...and Jackie Kennedy morphed into a bodyguard...

Simple explanation : Jackie Kennedy took the first car in the left pic and went immediately somewhere before Glass took the second car in the right pic.

Simple explanation : Jackie Kennedy took the first car in the left pic and went immediately somewhere before Glass took the second car in the right pic.

If you think about it, that limo on the left is probably for parades only and the one on the right is his standard daily transport with all sorts of armor and protection.

Don't think this one has been posted...

Check out the music channel logo...

From the first ep, about 15:22

frontire.jpg

and from ep 15 at about 9:17 (the recap)

frontirefix.jpg

I guess Macross Front Tire sounds a little less adventerous :lol:

Also, anyone else think that the girl standing affront Ranka sorta looks like the one who won the Miss Macross Frontier pageant?

As usual no screencaps from me, but I noticed back in episode 5, when Ranka is throwing stuff at Ozma. For one frame, when the wok hits Ozma in the face, there is a white and purple mecha toy that's behind the wok, which looks a bit like a VF-25 in battroid mode. Maybe it's a toy of the VF-25, YF-24, some slightly older model we haven't seen, or maybe just a random mecha toy?

More Ep 14 armor things:

1. The full armor has a piece that goes over the rear canopy. It hinges downwards in battroid mode. A lot like a heatshield. But it SHOULD hinge upwards in fighter mode to allow the canopy to open---but when Alto has his canopy open when he first gets the armor, that piece is clearly "level" with the canopy poking THROUGH that part of the armor.

2. Same piece of armor over the canopy rear----Ozma's has his logo on it. When we first see Alto's---has Ozma's logo! Then it's gone. Then it's back again.

• 3 weeks later...

Doh i forgot this thread existed.

From ep 25:

- Grace in manager clothes even upon entering the vajra queen despite changing to flight suit. The manager clothes were supposedly her VR image.

- Alto's empty VF-171EX got shot far away from the cruiser wreckage and past Klan's damanged Q-rae but in the ep 25 flashback, it got shot shortly after he ejected as it passed above the wreckage. Logically he wouldn't even eject because the ship wasn't damaged yet at that point, unless he has newtype powers......and knew he can't dodge the shot.

When the Koenig Monster goes to shoot Galaxy's head it gets its left arm cannon destroyed along with its leg but a few frames later she's shooting around with both arms in tact but a still damaged leg, will try to grab screens of it later.

Edited by emajnthis