Character Art Appreciation Topic

Need pic now :angry:

Edit: nvm, found two of em B))

hayase_misa01.gif

ep12-5.jpg

Now where's that drool emoticon....drool.gif

BTW...to MisaForever, do you have a collection of Misa pics? :rolleyes:

No, unfortunately not. <_< Shows what a rabid fanboy I really am doesn't it? ^_^

No, unfortunately not. <_< Shows what a rabid fanboy I really am doesn't it? ^_^

Shame on you, I'm started to fill my Misa folder with fanart and pic of her, to share them...hmmmmmm <_<

DECULTURE!!!!

no Zentraedi has even reached that muscular size !

could it be - Klan Klan's part-Saiyan !?

haha

Yeah i Just did a random google image search on klan, first page result.. I was thinking, man first of all if you tell someone hey, I dig this chick named "klan klan" and they look it up up they will think I'm an a$$hole because its all this KKK crap. Then be like "NO, the anime chick named Klan Klan" and then they get that pic they will really think I'm a total freak!

Better keep this one to myself...

It's the Man Klan!

Say, is there a repository of ALL the character art of people emulating Ranka's funky Kira hand pose? We've seen them scattered around: Ranka, Klan Klan, Bobby, Alto's Messiah, Duke Togo, not to mention all the stuff on the last page... It would be hilarious and disturbing to see them all together, no? :)

Mark

Edited by Mark Nguyen

Say, is there a repository of ALL the character art of people emulating Ranka's funky Kira hand pose? We've seen them scattered around: Ranka, Klan Klan, Bobby, Alto's Messiah, Duke Togo, not to mention all the stuff on the last page... It would be hilarious and disturbing to see them all together, no? :)

On Pixiv alone there are about 2000 キラッ☆ pics :ph34r:

By the way, found another Golgo 13 one :lol: (sorry, there's no bigger size)

1150736pm5.jpg

FV

That is so not fair. Now he has TWO pics to use for his avatar. I'm still waiting for someone to make a Miang one... (which is unlikely to ever happen)

True, but anyone with a blue hair change can become a new possession of Miang. :)