The First Macross Frontier Merchandise.........

Save

Joujou deculture? Got it from internet. There is also at least another doujinshi of Macross Frontier, Cat Live!, besides several yaoi AltoXMichel fanarts, these ones more explicit than what I've ever saw until now (when I searched Aquarion I found milder yaoi, and the show had homosexual characters) :ph34r:

FV

Holy crap! Hope Kawamori-san never sees those! :lol:

Are you kidding? I'm sure some Big West messenger boy ran into the office, panting and sweaty, and annoucned, "Gentlemen, THERE'S A DOUJINSHI!!" And everyone in the office cheered, and the drinks were on Kawamori that night.

...because it's not just love, it's AKIHABALOVE!

The artist that did the Cat Love Macross Frontier doujinshi is Nekoi Mie (just some illustrations of Sheryl, and one page of Ranka, the rest is some other series). In my opinion that artist's artwork has been going downhill for a while.

I tend to judge how popular a series is by how much doujinshi gets put out of that series (exception for CLAMP series).

江端 里沙 she did lots of adult games and anime :ph34r:

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%84%9B%E5%...%81%8B%E3%82%93

not sure about the other character designer 高橋裕一

From time to time, most character and mechanical designers in anime, from almost every genre, have drawn ecchi/fanservice type things. Shoji Kawamori has plenty of Valkyrie girls that keep losing their chestplates...It's just one of those Japanese things, like wonderful goods of any kind wrapped in slick cellophane and presented so professionally...and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

From time to time, most character and mechanical designers in anime, from almost every genre, have drawn ecchi/fanservice type things. Shoji Kawamori has plenty of Valkyrie girls that keep losing their chestplates...It's just one of those Japanese things, like wonderful goods of any kind wrapped in slick cellophane and presented so professionally...and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Hehehe... I love drawing/designing mechas... & I also like to do erotic art from time to time, hehehe... (don't ask me why...). Btw, I'm not japanese...

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Hehehe... I love drawing/designing mechas... & I also like to do erotic art from time to time, hehehe... (don't ask me why...). Btw, I'm not japanese...

By "Japanese thing" I meant by how excellent and professional and commercialized it all is without the stigma there seems to be in much of the world.

I said there was (here).

The site is danbooru, but I must advise it's more often than not NOT SAFE FROM WORK. I repeat, could be NOT SAFE FROM WORK :ph34r:

FV

Aaaaaaaaargh...!!!!!!! SENSORY OVERLOAD.....!!!! ***Head Explodes***

(BTW... Loved the sketch with Klein Klan & the VF-25 Battroid... Hope is finished later...)

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

This doesn't surprise me, and neither will the enevitable Alto yaoi and transgender doujins.

Btw, I found even a locker scene, but Michel X Alto version :ph34r:

There is also someone who seems fond of Leon (!) (it is as weird as the one who focused on Docker...)

(BTW... Loved the sketch with Klein Klan & the VF-25 Battroid... Hope is finished later...)

The author is Ratbat, famous for mecha X female interaction. He (or was a she?) has already finished a drawing of Klan Klan X VF-25. Unluckily I lost an URL for that pic. Anyway, it was NSFW :ph34r:

FV

Edited by Final Vegeta

The author is Ratbat, famous for mecha. He (or was a she?) has already finished a drawing of Klan Klan X VF-25. Unluckily I lost an URL for that pic. Anyway, it was NSFW :ph34r:

FV

Thx for the tip. I did some research. Her name is Christina Crontiris. Apparently she was a member of Deviant art (but got banned... wonder why?). She has a mecha webcomic...

Aaaaaaaaargh...!!!!!!! SENSORY OVERLOAD.....!!!! ***Head Explodes***

But why is Klan kissing Alto's VF-25F battroid in that sketch?

The picture would make more sense is she was kissing Mikhael's VF-25G battroid (completely different head type).

Graham

I said there was (here).

The site is danbooru, but I must advise it's more often than not NOT SAFE FROM WORK. I repeat, could be NOT SAFE FROM WORK :ph34r:

FV

While that site has some....ahem...interesting pictures, there are a few fanarts that are well-done even if the face is slightly off...

Case in Point:Page link, Direct pic link

ETA: I had the pic thumbnailed, but it seem to not work, so here are the links

Edited by uminoken