Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

yeah the feet of the beagle seem small, but I think it looks very good in bike mode.

They got the tires right! It's those bulky tires that stood out in the original design.

Well as for the headsculp.. it looks nice and authentic 80's style.

I'm definitely saving money for this.

How large/tall is it?

i was just thinking the other day how exactly the ride armor transforms WHILE in motion. Wouldn't the bike have to go THROUGH the rider's body. The back of the Gakken shows Stick almost going over the front end of the bike but it's not really clear. The frame-by-frame on the dvd didn't really show it well either.

What goes on exactly?!

Edited by Alex

What goes on exactly?!

Animemagic my friend :D

BTW Sream Man...BAD A$$ Avatart!

:ph34r:

Ideally, the 'fuel tank' would separate from the front cowling and slip under the rider's crotch to re-form on his back. But what it is exactly that holds the pieces in place during such a sequence would definitely be Anime Magic.

And what happens if they get into the armor when NOT wearing their 21 Jump-street-jump-suits?

STICK: OH GOD! IT'S TAKEN OFF THE FIRST FIFTEEN LAYERS OF SKIN!!!!!!!!!

Look what i just won off Ebay :ph34r:

I can't believe i am the only one that bid on this item ^_^

Only $199 dollars (128 euro's) should be here in 2 weeks

mospeada1.jpg

100% complete, stikers still on sheet. and finaly i have one that shoots the little rockets, sweet :lol:

mospeada3.jpg

100% complete, stikers still on sheet. and finaly i have one that shoots the little rockets, sweet :lol:

Congrats man, I've been trying to get one of those off Ebay for a while now. I've been trying to get a loose one though. Post some pics when you get it! :)

Edited by eriku

Ideally, the 'fuel tank' would separate from the front cowling and slip under the rider's crotch to re-form on his back. But what it is exactly that holds the pieces in place during such a sequence would definitely be Anime Magic.

You don't think it could me made so the cowling is jointed to the front chest armor, and the chest armor, instead of being jointed to the front portion of the bike, could be attached farther back on the bike's under carriage? Not that beagle has done this, but it seems that might be a viable solution for perfect mounting transformation. It doesn't matter that much though. Beagle has pretty much given us the closest thing we're probably ever going to get to a PT ride armor and this make me happy.

Edited by GobotFool

You know you want it and you know you need it!!!!

Be a man and buy it :lol:

Tonight I'm gonna post some pics of Fuke's red Legioss Tread!

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

YOU SUCK!!! :p Just kidding mate. GREAT JOB on getting that. Damn that euro is kicking our a$$!!! I just picked up one myself. I should have it earely next week. It is not complete though and it seems to be in good shape...but we will see. I got it for $80 USD.

Here's a thought: if Megahouse managed to include chest missle compartments and larger tires for Yellow's Ride Armor, anybody think they would release an improved version of Stick's and Rey's with these features?

The Stick/Rey type standard Ride Armours never had shoulder/chest missile pods. Just only for blowspiereier. :p

But better tyre's would be nice to upgrade the standards. (maybe more send away coupon possibilities?)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

And what happens if they get into the armor when NOT wearing their 21 Jump-street-jump-suits?

STICK: OH GOD! IT'S TAKEN OFF THE FIRST FIFTEEN LAYERS OF SKIN!!!!!!!!!

Ask Shogo. He knows. :-)

17.jpg

In RT terms, IIRC there's an episode where Scott tells Rand the Cyclone won't transform if the rider isn't wearing the requisite armor. I think it's that second episode where Rook shows up and saves the day.

In RT terms, IIRC there's an episode where Scott tells Rand the Cyclone won't transform if the rider isn't wearing the requisite armor. I think it's that second episode where Rook shows up and saves the day.

You are correct my friend.

Just a heads up guys, that my first ( and possibly only run) of mega house ride armor custom labels are almost sold out. Between here, and Tfw2005.com i've almost sold all 30 sets.

i've got 10 sets left for pre-order and i'm all out. get em while their still available

I received my CM's legioss+tread today.

What an awesome toy!

You can feel the quality unlike my toycrapy legioss.

Superb details and pretty well built.

I love the plugs they added to mask the screw holes.

Maybe a bit expensive but finaly I have a legioss I'm not ashamed of.

Too bad it didn't include stickers for the tread.

But I'm sure somebody is already working on this.

I received my CM's legioss+tread today.

What an awesome toy!

You can feel the quality unlike my toycrapy legioss.

Superb details and pretty well built.

I love the plugs they added to mask the screw holes.

Maybe a bit expensive but finaly I have a legioss I'm not ashamed of.

Too bad it didn't include stickers for the tread.

But I'm sure somebody is already working on this.

GREAT! I'm happy that you are happy with you L/T! Are you going to apply the screw hole covers? There has been some talk (more like me trying to convince people to do it) of decals/stickers being made for the TREAD. But as of yet there's nothing in the works that I know of. Anyways....I think I'm rambling. When you get to the point of bustin out some poses with your L/T PLEASE post them in the "Strike A Pose : Mospeada Version" thread. :D

I finally got a CM cyclone, the Scott/Stick version and the friggin windshield was already broken in the package.

Frak.

:angry:

Man, this toy is really, really, really tiny!!!

Edited by Vermillion21

GREAT! I'm happy that you are happy with you L/T! Are you going to apply the screw hole covers? There has been some talk (more like me trying to convince people to do it) of decals/stickers being made for the TREAD. But as of yet there's nothing in the works that I know of. Anyways....I think I'm rambling. When you get to the point of bustin out some poses with your L/T PLEASE post them in the "Strike A Pose : Mospeada Version" thread. :D

Yeah, I applied the hole covers already.

Gives a better overall finish and make it look less like a toy. Superb! B))

I pray somebody will go to the process of creating stickers (or better: waterslide decals!!!) just like the hurricane armor suit.

Now I'm working on my L/T, a few paint strokes here and there, some outlines.

As soon as it 's over I will post some pix. ^_^

Beagle says rider to bike proportion was the most important part in their design, looks very good indeed - the BEST mospeada toy so far.

but i'm not happy with that face sculpt, hope Beagle can improve it.

PS > Latest estimated price range is around US$200

Hey Shun, you posted this at Toys Daily, where'd you get the price point?

Yeah, I applied the hole covers already.

Gives a better overall finish and make it look less like a toy. Superb! B))

I pray somebody will go to the process of creating stickers (or better: waterslide decals!!!) just like the hurricane armor suit.

Now I'm working on my L/T, a few paint strokes here and there, some outlines.

As soon as it 's over I will post some pix. ^_^

i'd be happy tp TRY, but like i told others, i don't have the toy, nor am i getting one, so i'd need VERY detailed 1:1 scans of the areas of the figure that need decals to proper size them, and a decent scan of existing decals or a design i can use to start a vector trace.

I don't know if it was mentioned before but I think there's a mistake in the red tread's marking.

I was staring at my newly own zeta tread when a detail stroke me.

Facing the thread, on the front right missile bay, you can read this: MARS BASE.

Wasn't the red L/T affected to jupiter base?