Thunder Hammer

EXO

Really? I think the original TH scheme is the best. Not saying the Minmay Guard one is not nice, it already has its place as the strike valk... just can't see the MG as a Thunder Hammer.

Oh I love the original... I'm just getting greedy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
nice! how much for just the low viz? ^_^

I would only sell as a set, the thunder hammer kit was made for the VF-1, that is why I picked the dark grey to go with it, looks good without the fast pack, I thought about the GI Joe character firefly when I picked this color.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

How much are you selling your Low Viz together with the thunder hammer for?

Regards

Dashgtr

I would only sell as a set, the thunder hammer kit was made for the VF-1, that is why I picked the dark grey to go with it, looks good without the fast pack, I thought about the GI Joe character firefly when I picked this color.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hold the phone... I go from big poster to lurker, and somehow miss this being sold? Last time I bothered to check the Toys forum for anything other than 1/60 Destroid news, Exo was the only one with a kit and we were in awe at this un-attainable masterpiece... somewhere along the way I missed the selling of copies of this kit? RAAAAAAAAAGEGGGGEEEEEEEE!!!!

• 1 month later...
Dang. Who is the artist on that pic and where is it from?

Dunno the artist... But thats Yoko from Gurren Lagen. Maybe an imageboard source request will get you further =P. Or sift through Danbooru or something.

• 2 weeks later...