Thunder Hammer

EXO

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing the armor on the valk is one thing but to see the kit in bags is another.

It is amazing to see how clean and finished the parts are prior to markings and paint.

It is great that you not only made the first but reproduced it for sale.

For those lucky enough to get this kit, its worth the money, I have no regrets it turned out much better than I though, I will be putting them in better bags and make a video of the parts to people can see the work of the person who made this kit.

I wonder if he will make the reactive armor for the VF-0 1/60 kit. If so, well I am sure it will be worth the price.

This will go with my Low Viz v1 very well.

exo did joo get my pm bud?

whooops! did I ever reply to this? I don't think posting on this thread to get my attention works... haha. Actually I use 2 computers, one at work and one at home so sometimes I get my PM notification at work and I don't see it at home.

Anyway....

nice kit, jorawar. I didn't get to see it in person, though I wish I did. Hope to see it on the Low Viz soon!

This is very professionally made kit, the build guide come on a CD that came with the kit, this kit went beyond my expectations in every way.

Look at the detail of each part, the pictures speak for themselves.

Great Job EXO, can't wait for the next project.

Edited by jorawar_b

Cool, no problem, I will be back to my east coast home in Cleveland, Ohio, I see your from Pitt, Pa?

technically socal. but yeah I live in pitt for now. Well bring it to cleveland and I can swing by and take some pics of yours.

technically socal. but yeah I live in pitt for now. Well bring it to cleveland and I can swing by and take some pics of yours.

I will see if I have enough room, but I do have a 1/48 VF-1D conversion I want to do when I get home, that is going to be a tough one.....I will e-mail you if I do bring it.

You should, then you can have pictures that look like my MG TH (Minmei Guard Thunder Hammer)

Here is a treat for you guys. med-red pictures of my MGTH.

I creamed my pants and my shoes...... :ph34r:

My favourite scheme as well. Would be perfect if you had the pink visor and more pink parts around the armour.

wow..... Yeah you really need to add a minny guard visor, is it pink is it? Needs it, the green is not worthy. :D

So Solscud007 you won this years custom comp right??? What did you win dude??? Only satisfaction? :lol:

No sir, you are mistaken. This is a custom from Rohby. He won the contest. the prize was not worthy of this custom. it was a 25th anniversary VF-1S. He should have gotten the YF-21 instead, but that prize was for the poker tournament.

All i did was buy the custom from Rohby.

Looking at Rohby's custom all command of the english language disappears.

Sexyer....Sexyest

Either way Big Sexy!!!!

Yes it needs the ruby visor. :lol: I say that only in jealously. :blink:

I am wondering why yamato cant make this design for 1/48 or 1/60? I mean the Minmei Guard. Not the TH. I understand that the TH is a custom from Model Graphix. And so was the design of the Minmei Guard.

Model Graphix has collaborated with Hasegawa and made a 1/72 model kit. granted its only a decal sheet. Both the Paris Act and the Lunar Act. So if Hasegawa can work a deal and make the Minmei Guard, why doesnt Yamato do so? I know there are issues of control. Hasegawa or Modelgraphics probably owns the rights to the Minmei Guard design, but why not collaborate to make a fantastic toy. Say it is a partnership. Just make it. stupid licensing and copyright BS. all the bureaucracy is hindering innovative designs and possible money makers.

These are all valid questions, Solscud007.

The LV-1 was a Hasegawa model that was later produced by Yamato.

Didn't the LV-1 start off as a Model Graphix custom?

I have wondered why the Yamato stickers for the AngelBird are different than the marking of the Hasewaga model?

The Minmay Guard Moon Act has also been made by Chara-works in their Series 2 with the same markings as the Hasegawa.

So why not a Yamato? Unfortunately it might be one of those damed exclusives.

While you own a Thunder Hammer and may not want to see it mass produced. The question for that also true. Give credit to all involved and make it.

It will still be a masterful work of engineering art for those that own it.

These are all valid questions, Solscud007.

The LV-1 was a Hasegawa model that was later produced by Yamato.

Didn't the LV-1 start off as a Model Graphix custom?

I have wondered why the Yamato stickers for the AngelBird are different than the marking of the Hasewaga model?

The Minmay Guard Moon Act has also been made by Chara-works in their Series 2 with the same markings as the Hasegawa.

So why not a Yamato? Unfortunately it might be one of those damed exclusives.

While you own a Thunder Hammer and may not want to see it mass produced. The question for that also true. Give credit to all involved and make it.

It will still be a masterful work of engineering art for those that own it.

ah yes thank you I forgot about the Chara-works. There you go another example of someone outside of Model Graphix, who used the design.

I would really like to see the 148 stealth w/ fastpacks utilized to accomodate a Minmei Guard. Perhaps yamato will listen and set one for the 1/60 line as they seem to be packaged with armor, see the 1/60 VF-1S review by graham.