Thunder Hammer

EXO

This is very professionally made kit, the build guide come on a CD that came with the kit, this kit went beyond my expectations in every way.

Look at the detail of each part, the pictures speak for themselves.

Great Job EXO, can't wait for the next project.

Thanks for sharing!

Very nice pics of the minmei Guard custom!!!! I was very honored to place 2nd behind this in the customs contest with my funky plush valk...haha... maybe i shall dedicate a thread to it later...

anyways... i think all the prizes for the customs contest were great and even for the rest of the contests.... what prizes did you have in the past for customs contests??? has there ever been anything as good as this year??

Very nice pics of the minmei Guard custom!!!! I was very honored to place 2nd behind this in the customs contest with my funky plush valk...haha... maybe i shall dedicate a thread to it later...

anyways... i think all the prizes for the customs contest were great and even for the rest of the contests.... what prizes did you have in the past for customs contests??? has there ever been anything as good as this year??

hmm I think the best were the yf-21 FP set. but this was mostly before 1/48 were really booming.

EXCELLENT PICS!!! WE WANT MORE MORE MORE!!!

just not from >EXO< :lol::lol::lol: ..................SUCKA!!!

:ph34r:

Edited by misterryno

this one makes me feel sick.......like i was zentran on the other side of that..."oh S!!!!"

Hey Rohby what was the hardest part of this custom..any problems with the material used accepting/retaining paint.

is it all decals???.??dsc0469bz1.jpg

Edited by orguss01

In the past contest prizes were typically donated by members and sent to >EXO< for safekeeping. I think Kevin from Valkyrie-Exchange donated something pretty much every year. And Solscud is right I think one of the best prizes was the YF-21 FP he donated one year. Oh and we also had a low viz joke machine the year that ChristopherB won with his valkyrie hangar with moving arm and Blue Roses custom 1/48.

No sir, you are mistaken. This is a custom from Rohby. He won the contest. the prize was not worthy of this custom. it was a 25th anniversary VF-1S. He should have gotten the YF-21 instead, but that prize was for the poker tournament.

All i did was buy the custom from Rohby.

ahhh, lol sorry mate, well Rohby, bravo! Bravo man BRAVO! :D It is perfect.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Hello everyone !!

i come frome to taiwan!!

Nice to meet you.

my english so poor need to stud,and someone can talk to Chinese.

may i use Chinese word?(i think no one can reade ><")

sorry! ><"

sorry guys i have a question.

someone please tell me. thanks(if you know my poor english.sorry again)

1.May i buy for EXO designer "Thunder Hammer" 1/48 parts?

2.How purchases

i will try to buy this

beause so perfect for "Thunder Hammer" model

Thanks

Hello everyone !!

i come frome to taiwan!!

Nice to meet you.

my english so poor need to stud,and someone can talk to Chinese.

may i use Chinese word?(i think no one can reade ><")

sorry! ><"

sorry guys i have a question.

someone please tell me. thanks(if you know my poor english.sorry again)

1.May i buy for EXO designer "Thunder Hammer" 1/48 parts?

2.How purchases

i will try to buy this

beause so perfect for "Thunder Hammer" model

Thanks

no, there are NO more Thunderhammer. They are all sold out.

this one makes me feel sick.......like i was zentran on the other side of that..."oh S!!!!"

Hey Rohby what was the hardest part of this custom..any problems with the material used accepting/retaining paint.

is it all decals???.??

Rohby lurks a bit. I met up with him friday before MWCon. This thing was still in pieces. he had just gotten two light mists on the valk body. the armor was painted though.

So no it isnt just all decals. The valk and armor were spray painted.

I really like the customs armor and the paint job it looks really good and somewhat more realistic than the anime version of the GBP armor... Its too bad there aren't that many conversion kits or customs parts out there for valk toys... Id be all over them.

no, there are NO more Thunderhammer. They are all sold out.

sorry sir

I real went to buy this GBP armor

please someone tell me where is can buy thise "Thunder Hammer"?

Beg your pardon

Thanks a lot!!

謝謝大家!!!

seeing 3 thunder hammers at the con was amazing. love how the kit was professionaly built and assembled. wish those 3 had a group shot.

I do concur. THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!

seeing 3 thunder hammers at the con was amazing. love how the kit was professionaly built and assembled. wish those 3 had a group shot.

Nah there is only one TH that is worthy to be shot with the MGTH, and that is Exo's original TH haha.

Wow.

Just... Wow.

you think that is amazing? Here is what the Thunder hammer breaks down to, parts wise. NOTHING is glued together. although it is recommended that you glue some parts together, it is all friction fit from the beginning.

Leg Armor

dsc0026ih4.jpg

Shoulder and Arm Armor

dsc0027yd6.jpg

Chest Armor

dsc0028vn5.jpg

Wow... that's a nice case you made for it! I suppose I would too if i had one.

yeah... uhmmm... that's not how it comes... so don't even think about sending me those angry PMs.... I get enough of those for being an a-hole...

Wow... that's a nice case you made for it! I suppose I would too if i had one.

Yeah....when he pulled that out at the con....I was about to yell in a VERY strong Arnold S. accent "GET DOUGHWN!!!"

I've been watching this forum longer than other forums, yet my postings here are comparatively few. Why? It's because I'm usually astonished (and somewhat intimidated) by the high level of knowledge and skill display by the members here.

So all I got say is wow! And that's an understatement.

Edited by D_Unit