Yamato GN-U Non-transforming Macross Action Figures

Graham

So you really think Yamato will just let you walk away after the YF-21? Well think again my friend because after the 21 there will be the VF-11 and your 21 will desperatly need some canon fodders to shoot out of the display case.

You won't be able to resist I tell ya! You try to take one step out of this hobby and they'll pull you right back in! :lol: :lol:

Yeah, maybe for a Gundam toy, but we ani't talking about lame Gundams here. :p

Weird feeling, after the 1/60 21, i could be done spending my hard earned dosh. :p

Or near the end I suppose. That is great news. Finally a rest break from spending!

We will see. ;D

Or near the end I suppose. That is great news. Finally a rest break from spending!

Your right it's coming to an end finally for most of us. :p 21 is the Fav,

can't beat that feeling of your Fav Valk being made for ya finally. :D

Well, as far as big buys are concerned, the 11 may be the last.

IF Yamato gets a go ahead to make the VF-25 i may be sucked back in.

I'm mehmeh on getting the reactive armour. Which means i'd have to get a VF-0S... (if it's gonna be made)

Ghost will come out, if there is anything i want to shoot down it will be the X-9! :p Won't be that expensive.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

We will see. ;D

Your right it's coming to an end finally for most of us. :p 21 is the Fav,

can't beat that feeling of your Fav Valk being made for ya finally. :D

Well, as far as big buys are concerned, the 11 may be the last.

IF Yamato gets a go ahead to make the VF-25 i may be sucked back in.

I'm mehmeh on getting the reactive armour. Which means i'd have to get a VF-0S... (if it's gonna be made)

Ghost will come out, if there is anything i want to shoot down it will be the X-9! :p Won't be that expensive.

I agree, I am getting to the end too, thank god! I still have my eye out for soe old vintage stuff that can be put on display in the box, but aside from that all I want that is coming out is one 21 and a 25th VF-1S. Aside from those I don't have a burnin fire to get anything else.

I'm kinda sad :(

Looks like the GN-U line has already started. While surfing on the toyboxdx forums there is a thread

discussing Yamato's Braiger offering. In that said thread there is a link to someones site with pics of

the toy and future offerings. And lo and behold a pic of the YF-19 and YF-21...

photo_16.jpg

It's getting ridiculous that we have to constantly scour the internet for some pics instead of getting

this from Yamato first hand with the somewhat close connection we have to them. And no I AM NOT

BLAMING OR AIMING AT GRAHAM with my comment. It's Yamatos "secret agency" approach on

everything that's getting on my nerves.

Looks like the GN-U line has already started. While surfing on the toyboxdx forums there is a thread

discussing Yamato's Braiger offering. In that said thread there is a link to someones site with pics of

the toy and future offerings. And lo and behold a pic of the YF-19 and YF-21...

It's getting ridiculous that we have to constantly scour the internet for some pics instead of getting

this from Yamato first hand with the somewhat close connection we have to them. And no I AM NOT

BLAMING OR AIMING AT GRAHAM with my comment. It's Yamatos "secret agency" approach on

everything that's getting on my nerves.

there could be a simple reason for this. It could be argued, that if yamato did grace this site with news and information on their macross toys, that they are ADVERTISING their products in the USA market... which would put them in legal trouble as they don't have the rights to do so.

I agree, I am getting to the end too, thank god! I still have my eye out for soe old vintage stuff that can be put on display in the box, but aside from that all I want that is coming out is one 21 and a 25th VF-1S. Aside from those I don't have a burnin fire to get anything else.

I'm kinda sad :(

Speak for yourself. There's a lot more thing I wanna get, and I'm glad that Yamato is finally calming down with the releases. I wanna start spending on nice clothes, a new car....

Thanks for the pic!

The YF-19 and 21 both look really nice as far as I can make out. Big feet on the 21 and a big gunpod on the 19 B))

Yeah, thats the cool thing about non transforming toys. They can be made more cartoon like. I like the Revoltechs for that reason. Hell, the gun pods arte about half the size of the figure!

Just browse through Yamato's GN-U line line page. It looks like the GN-U line is divided into 3 categories:

1. GN-U Action Figure

2. GN-U Metal Figure

3. GN-U Transformation Figure

The new Macross stuff falls into the GN-U Action Figure line. I am more impress with Yamato's other two line in which they re-venturing back to big metal super robot figures.

http://www.yamato-toys.com/dev/gn-u/all.html

Does the site say those toys are going to cost $150 or am I missing something about converting Yen to dollars?

1. GN-U Action Figure = 25cms / ï¿¥ 18,690

2. GN-U Metal Figure _ 20cms / ï¿¥16,590

3. GN-U Transformation Figure = S (11 cms), M (13 cms), L (15 cms) maybe ï¿¥1.600

I WOULD LOVE FOR YAMATO TO MAKE A HIKARU FAN RACER! Perhaps a 1/48 scale one to go with our 1/48 VF-1 collections. That would be non transforming and quite small and very cool IMHO. However a 1/24 or 1/18 scale would be cool too.

EDIT: The accessories (included) would be a minmei figure to sit on his lap in the cockpit and a giant Maguro Tuna Fish that floats next to it.

Edited by miriya