Tribute to Dobber camo !!!!!! sv-51 repainting

Ghostkiller

Ok after all your feedbacks

I add dark blue on the legs and add some touches of blue on the wing "not enough blue at the beginning"

this is now how it looks

thks everyone !!!!!!! I just need now to find nice decals for this puppy !!!!!

:rolleyes:

Looks way better with the dark spots on the legs. Nice job. Maybe make the heat shield dark too? Just a thought.

I still like Dobber's scheme better, but this is VERY cool. You should be proud.

Looks way better with the dark spots on the legs. Nice job. Maybe make the heat shield dark too? Just a thought.

I still like Dobber's scheme better, but this is VERY cool. You should be proud.

yeah Dobber sheme rocks !!!!

the shield will not be painted as it will break the line of this flanker too much lol

Looks VERY nice now. :) Graham--time to send these pics to Kawamori/Yamato? Then they can see the original Dobber scheme, and the "interpretation" of Dobber's scheme. :)

I just keep thinking--if this keeps getting more famous, 5 years from now we may see people in Japan asking for "Dobber" Gundams, and "Dobber" EVA's...

"Dobber---it's the new low-vis"

Ghostkiller, you did an exelent work in that SV 51, but please PUT THE ORIGINAL SOVIET RED STAR FLANKER DECAL ON THE WINGS!!! :rolleyes: PLEASE :rolleyes: PLEASE :rolleyes: PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Ghostkiller, did you have any problems getting the paint to stick to any particular parts due to the type of plastic or die-cast?

Chris

only on 3 parts

I used sandpaper to get the paint to stick better on the parts involved below

but now I was thinking about using a surface primer to get a better finish

I might give it a go later

sanstitreju9.png