Tribute to Dobber camo !!!!!! sv-51 repainting

Ghostkiller

Hi all

We all know Dobber scheme and all waiting for yamato to make one right ???

here comes my try on a custom of Yvanov "I could just not have waited for yamato" :lol:

first macross valk custom

wish me luck ^_^

I just start today and it is a lot of work don't know when I will finish :unsure:

will apply dobber camo and colors will be a bit different I think

just start the work on the front part today and already tired :lol:

dsc02327fi0.jpg

Wow!! Very cool Ghostkiller!! I appreciate the tribute, let me know If I can help you with anything.

Chris

thks dobber closer shots of your camo would be great indeed if you don't mind of course

it is such a nightmare to custom in a perfect way this toy

I know I am crazy :wacko:^_^

I am used to 1/32 scale on jet aircraft but it is kind of hard to work on a toy hey first time anyway

But I will do my best with it

Hey Yamato let me show you that this could be done on the sv-51 :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

good luck!

cant wait to see the final product.

What he said...LOL....I am VERY excited for since this is your first. My first "custom" was panel lining my 1/48 CF (which your custom should put mine to shame.) ^_^:ph34r:

Looks Real good Ghostkiller!!! Also note that I used 3 different blues plus the overall grey. My colors where overall Light Ghost Grey, then a light blue....unfortunately I can't remember what type, then US navy blue grey, then the darkest was Intermediate blue. My colors where Testors though.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Looks Real good Ghostkiller!!! Also note that I used 3 different blues plus the overall grey. My colors where overall Light Ghost Grey, then a light blue....unfortunately I can't remember what type, then US navy blue grey, then the darkest was Intermediate blue. My colors where Testors though.

Chris

thks Dobber !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used Light blue / Intermediate Blue "us navy" and I will probably use as grey a Light Ghost Grey or a Light Grey USAF and thinking of using Navy Blue but that one is quite dark will see how it goes ^_^

those colors are great and the helped me finishing the 1:32 su-27 flanker below :lol:

dsc02081dj0.jpg

I can't wait to see this project completed. After you've finished this one, you won't want to see a roll of masking tape for a long while. I speak from experience.:lol: And, after all my masking, I still didn't really get the effect I wanted; I like Dobber's choice of colors better than what I went with.

dsc03351resizedhs3.jpg