SV-51 CF!!!

Priss!

well, to be fair, there is only 1 scheme shown in mac+ for the yf-19. And we are getting the 25th anniversary, though your mileage may vary on that one.

They still owe us a VF-19A on that mold. That would be the last canon one.

they should've made this in a grey scheme instead of the stupid tan, then people would actually consider buying it.

yamato never fails to amazes me. they put out something completely ugly and retarded(i.e. 25th anni valks) yet somehow people still line up to buy them. :rolleyes:

they should've made this in a grey scheme instead of the stupid tan, then people would actually consider buying it.

yamato never fails to amazes me. they put out something completely ugly and retarded(i.e. 25th anni valks) yet somehow people still line up to buy them. :rolleyes:

Nobody has ever claimed that being a collector was logical, and being a completist is even further divorced from common sense. Everyone here is guilty of these sins at least to some extent, I know I've succumbed once or twice. ^_^

I have yet to get a Yf-19. I tried to get the one with booster and fast packs but it went discontinued. I would for sure get a supernova version. I would preorder this time though.

dude, someone in the FS section is selling the combo set for $175 shipped(con US)...

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=24166

IAF is going to get the SV-51!!!

Found this picture using google but the paint codes do not match the graphic. I think the paints codes are for the green and tan F-16/F-4.

Equally glad that the release date is so far off that I can save up for it.

Edit: Added JPEG image

israeltop1.bmp

post-3784-1194912283_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fly4victory

Great idea....except for the CF SV-51s not being grey in the anime.

Fly4victory, that colour scheme looks so good...argh!!!!!...there are so many good colour schemes out there.....argh!!!!! how could we end up with an ugly one.... I care not about cannon scheme if it means we end up with a "Grandmother Stocking" scheme. Beside, the canon fodders probably had 5 secs of screen time anyway, argh!!!!!!!!!

post-3608-1194952801.gif

post-3608-1194954431_thumb.jpg

IAF is going to get the SV-51!!!

Found this picture using google but the paint codes do not match the graphic. I think the paints codes are for the green and tan F-16/F-4.

Equally glad that the release date is so far off that I can save up for it.

Edit: Added JPEG image

Edited by Mowe

Great idea....except for the CF SV-51s not being grey in the anime.

i never said CF nor did i mention it being in the anime, but okay.

a digi-camo tan would be cool but the pinkish tan color is not asethically pleasing in my eyes.

i'd go darker with it or do some other paint scheme that isn't so hideous.

i was thinking but why the heck would there be a brownie SV-51? wouldn't it make more sense if there was a brownie VF-0?

Right.

Unfortunately they decided the bronze-ish "Brownie" CF vf-0 was a figment of our imagination and it was really shin's grey, just without the stripe~~ <_<

Yeah not too fond of this. I like the Ivanov and have been meaning to get a v2 if/when that happens. The Nora scheme I didn't like at first, but it's grown on me. I would prefer the "Dobber" scheme to be my CF...

How/when do the Ruskies decide what scheme they're going to use, anyway?

A bit off topic here but...

...Graham, are you hinting at something? Your sig says something about an SV-61?? Nora Type? Is this for the new Macross show?

Or is it just a typo? <_<

It has to be a typo. He mentions Toy and Nora.