Macross DYRL Cosplay & Karaoke

xstoys

WOW, that's all I can say about the first video. Respect to those guys for going out on stage and doing that in front of such a big crowd. Most respect to Gerwalk guy cuz he actually showed his face. Would've been better if Regult guy did the Minmei side to side dance :lol:

That ROCKED!!!! Kind of. Than Konig monster suit looked heavy to stand in. I do not know why that one guy tried to do falsetto at the end part. He just did not hit the notes! But yeah, those guys are pretty brave. Looked like a big crowd and a small applause.

I did not like the virtual reality karaoke video. I prefer Marii's voice.

Edited by miriya

I saw this up on the boards and popped in. Mari Iijima would either be honored or insulted. In private she would laugh - A LOT; like I did! Those dudes got some intestinal fortitude! I thought I was a hard core fan, but you can guess where I draw the line :wacko: . All battlepods in the house make some noise!!! The location of the microphone for the monster was funny too! Those are probablt the same guys building models that we see links to and say, "that's awesome man!"

The ALL synthesized video was probably a good college project for someone. - MT

The second vid is video of a japanese Xbox 360 game called Idolm@ster. It actually has some gamer pics up on the american xbox live marketplace and I plan to buy the game if they bring it over here, recently its creator said he would like to bring it to the US. (yeah I know... you dont have to say it)

EDIT oh yeah and the first vid scared me for life.

Edited by Sorata

Now this is really interesting...

Enjoy!

^_^:lol::blink:

The first video is a riot! A few months ago there was video posted on Youtube of these three comedians who did virtually the same thing dressed up as the Gundam, Guntank, and Guncannon and they were singing "Soldiers of Sorrow" from the second Gundam movie. This has to be the same guys! :lol: (Unfortunately I can not find the Gundam video anymore since they took it down :( )

As for the second video, I don't know about the audio, but the graphics are definitely a custom use of the Idolm@ster for the 360.

Here's a link to Kotaku which had an article on the live performance of those Japanese comedians dressed as the Gundam, Guntank, and Guncannon. You can see one frame of the one guy dressed as the guncannon.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clip/gundam-live-...cert-265025.php

• 1 month later...