When will Yamato Make "other new valks"?

Rick Randy

On HLJ's website there are pics of Hasegawa's 25th anniv. versions of the VF-1s and Yf-19. I'd bet that Yamato makes a version of these or their own 25th anniv. toys.

so the 25th year anniversary versions the TV series right?

I wish yamato would just make a generic white vf-1 body with separate heads.

it would be a good way to make your own squardron the way you want them to look like.

a double seater would be cool..

I hope there is a place to just buy the Pilot figures for the cockpit

genericpilots,characters,etc.

On HLJ's website there are pics of Hasegawa's 25th anniv. versions of the VF-1s and Yf-19. I'd bet that Yamato makes a version of these or their own 25th anniv. toys.

Yeah, i'd go a Blue 25th 1/48 VF-1S any day! I don't want to get Max's 1J, but i'd love the 1/48 version of the 25th anni hasegawa!

i'd rather they didn't. Those schemes are so boring.

i like these than the previous fan done paint schemes... they were horrible!

The YF-19's scheme that that fan did was ok though, but Battroid mode for the poor VF-1 was craptasticar!

Atleast with the hasegawa blue scheme for the VF-1 in Battroid mode it would look neat as.

I'll get one. And make them a limited run!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Detachable limbs! :angry:

sacrilege! blasphemy! HERETIC!! :lol:

Why not?

Yamato's VF-0S and A have detachable limbs.

Well....not really all the limbs....just the arms. <_<

haha arms. :p

Guys, the Max 1J has almost the same colour blue. No more WHITE Valks!!!!!!!!!!!

I *really* want this to be the anniversary colour. I have avoided getting Max due to completist standings on

not wanting to get Millia as well and not enough room, and Max's blue is a sexy kind of blue, this colour in Batts

will be perfect! :p

Sky Blue yah yah! Look at the big picture, imagine it in Batts. :D :D :D

They (Yamato) could spice it up by giving it matching Strike/FP's...

And i'd love to see a Minmay figure or something else like a larger logo tampoed on the middle fuselage area of the fighter.

It's the logical colour scheme. What else have we? Yellow? no... Red? Nuuu, Pink??? Hmm i reckon that would be cool. haha

Yeah, a hot PINK Valk. sweet. lol Green is out... So blue... Blue is the winnar!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I don't know, for the 25th anniversary I think Yamato should do the remaining TV valks. . .

Both Max and Kakizaki's VF-1A in TV colors in 1/48 scale.

At least since they've scraped the idea of the two seaters in 1/48.

I mean if they are having SO much trouble with any other valks, just stick to what works.

But really come on Yamato, bite the bullet and make the two seaters: stretch those molds out a little more. . .

Pack the boxes full of goodies not HK air. . .

Then use the time releasing those to perfect and tool the 1/60 YF-21 to be a badass follow up.

Hell I'm sure we would all like to see a little VF-4, VF-5000, VF-17 and the VF-9 or something new.

Think how well just those will do if they are designed and put together well.

i'd rather they didn't. Those schemes are so boring.

I totally agree. The colors themselves might look cool but these are just too conservative. A two-tone pattern could have been optimal but I think after the butchering of the red/white valks they decided the fans wanted something boring. Sadly red/white valks could have been awesome if the paint job hadn't been so... odd.

I know others have mentioned this in the past. But what about the Skull-1 color scheme for the YF-19 and the SV-51?

As for the Yammie VF-1, I wouldn't mind the TV VF-1A's (especially Max's).

But I honestly don't know what other never-before-seen color schemes (both production and custom-made) Yamato can possibly make at this point. I mean Yamato could do an all-tampo-printed Minmei Guard, but I seriously doubt they would be that insane to tampo-print all those decals and stuff.

I'm also hoping Yamato makes a 1/60 Vf-11B .... QC issue free, of course!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Actually I prefer them to make this in 1/48, cause a VF-11 is much smaller than a 19 or 21 or even Phoenix. That way the end product will be around 31 cm long.

Actually I prefer them to make this in 1/48, cause a VF-11 is much smaller than a 19 or 21 or even Phoenix. That way the end product will be around 31 cm long.

No thanks, the more scale consistency the better. a 1/48 VF-11 would look totally out of place next to the 1/60 YF-19 and YF-21.

No thanks, the more scale consistency the better. a 1/48 VF-11 would look totally out of place next to the 1/60 YF-19 and YF-21.

Oh diddums :p so was the Konig Monster. :lol: I want a product that is fully workable, hence I'll give them more room to work with.

Oh, it is real HOT!!!

I also got the stickers from Takatoys, will start applying them this weekend!!!

OT: I found the takatoys stickers dosen't stick very well to VF-1 FAST pack, the Skull are peeling off from the missle bay/back booster... I did clean the surface before it.... is it due to testure are too rough on the FAST pack?

Edited by Swoosh

Really sexy work Erick, now i know where does the insignia (Phoenix or something) goes

Still looking for matt black spray can caps to do neck cover as most of the ones here are in semi gloss. ..maybe i should just spray them matt black. ^_^

Swoosh, maybe you can used white glue to secure the skull emblem onto the Fps, thats if you want it to be permanent.

Edited by recon

Really sexy work Erick, now i know where does the insignia (Phoenix or something) goes

Still looking for matt black spray can caps to do neck cover as most of the ones here are in semi gloss. ..maybe i should just spray them matt black. ^_^

Swoosh, maybe you can used white glue to secure the skull emblem onto the Fps, thats if you want it to be permanent.

Thanks Recon, I just bought a Gunze Mark Setter during lunch hour... I know it is for decals but I want to give it a try... if it fail, I will try white glue B))

I had the same problem with my Fast Pack sticker sheet. Eric suggested using 1000 grain sandpaper to smooth the surface of the plactic so the sticker would adhere better.