Cyclone

izzyfcuk

Seriously though, imagine if Yamato tried something like that with the Regult, the backlash would be furious and the toy wouldn't even get made. While the original idea for the Inbit may have been they were insects the show was developed so that there were essentially maggots in mechs... mechs that had a slick look to them, not an organic one. While I do like the idea of the more organic Iigaa/Eager, with a dearth of quality bad guy toys in general I'd like to see them start with more line-art accurate efforts.

As far as I know that inbit is a conceptual sculpt.

Rei and Mint were shown as conceptual also, but Megahouse does have plan to release 4 ride armor variants.

Inbits should have smooth surface IMO. They are more like alien mecha.

I think there'd be lots of different answers to that question... the Inbit were pretty much a mystery with some folks knowing more than others but no one really having the big picture. In that respect, I'm sure a great many might believe that they were the actual mechs they piloted... but anyone who'd ever been in a hive would know otherwise...

Really though, the show kinda leads to the potential of the Inbit having a more organic look (they were certainly far more in tune with nature than humans) but in the end they just don't have that look... that's my big qualm. It was probably done smooth just to save money in the animating...

When I first saw pics of that ligaa, I thought it was just a paper sculpture made on the rush to draw attention to the bikes line. I don't care if Inbits should've looked like that in the show, fortunately they didn't, so I'm not getting it if the final product looks anything like that. It doesn't just looks like a piñata, but it has the same poseability.

• 4 weeks later...

Quick updates from Yaco: Megahouse Mospeada preorders started in Hobby Net in Japan.

Hobby Net has same prototype pics we've already seen, no packaging photo.

Price is 6,090 Yen and release date is pushed to late January...

Bit high price, but quality should be good as they dropped PVC recently.

Quick updates from Yaco: Megahouse Mospeada preorders started in Hobby Net in Japan.

Hobby Net has same prototype pics we've already seen, no packaging photo.

Price is 6,090 Yen and release date is pushed to late January...

Bit high price, but quality should be good as they dropped PVC recently.

Damn, that's expensive for such a small figure. I don't care if they put a lot into engineering it. There is no way they put more effort into that than the company that did HTS Optimus Prime and that thing has some serious engineering (and cost about $10 less). I will ONLY be getting one of these, which is too bad b/c I really would like to get them all (or at least one of each bike type). I may get two if they release the Shadow Chronicles version with the big cannon b/c that rocked!

I wonder which store/seller will be offering these the cheapest???

The US Dollar will probably be at an all time low when that Cyclone comes out. Definitive proof that God's out to get me? I think so.

EDIT: Ride armor, sorry. Showing my roots. But seriously, that toy is looking good.

Edited by danth

Hey, Ignacio. Gracias por el scan ;)

Ball joints for the wheel arms? I dunno. They better be tight or the whole bike will end up being a floppy mess. So this isn't Megahouse's? All I can read is 6090 Yens, 2008, 1:15 and ABS. Oh and that it stands 13 cm (with the bike on, I guess) That doesn't make it all that different in scale from the Megahouse one, does it? I wonder wich line should I get.

That's Megahouse variable action test shot.

Garland pictured is Aoshima 1/24 Model kit.

are those model kits?

The Cyclone is a toy, the Garland in the middle is a kit and the slaves in the bottom look like gashapon or something.

Ball joints for the wheel arms? I dunno. They better be tight or the whole bike will end up being a floppy mess. So this isn't Megahouse's? All I can read is 6090 Yens, 2008, 1:15 and ABS. Oh and that it stands 13 cm (with the bike on, I guess) That doesn't make it all that different in scale from the Megahouse one, does it? I wonder wich line should I get.

On a closer inspection that IS a Megahouse Cyclone. The sculpt is identical except for the marks on the wheels.

Edit: konimon beat me to it :p

2nd Edit: Nevermind

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

It says that Megahouse Cyclone now has an updated joint system.

So bike seat still sticks out like that? I hope he can stand on his own.

Oh, the little guys at the bottom (Garland, SP Hagan, mass prod. Garland) are trading figures from Organic.

Edited by konimon

The Cyclone is a toy, the Garland in the middle is a kit and the slaves in the bottom look like gashapon or something.

On a closer inspection that IS a Megahouse Cyclone. The sculpt is identical except for the marks on the wheels.

Edit: konimon beat me to it :p

2nd Edit: Nevermind

thanks

• 2 weeks later...