Cyclone

izzyfcuk

Totally bad ass! I am beginning to be just as excited with these as i am of the YF-21 1/60! Seriously!

I'm going to custom colour my Stick figure. (black and Red highlights). I remember playing the Palladium RPG and i did up a Cyclone armour dude with Black and red highlights for his armour, lol i printed out the lineart of the book and coloured it in and thought it was cool as a kid. :p Now i can do a REAL custom! :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

One question, very important to me... Are they Perfect change????? I think the only piece un acocunted for in armour mode is the front shocks. I hated the orguss palm actions for that very reason, had to take bits off and lose em later...

anyone know?

One question, very important to me... Are they Perfect change????? I think the only piece un acocunted for in armour mode is the front shocks. I hated the orguss palm actions for that very reason, had to take bits off and lose em later...

anyone know?

Nope, not perfect, but really close. The only things I remember being removed are the shocks and the saddle bags + anything inside the saddle bags.

anyone know?

I'll be fine if it's on the same level as the PA Orguss, I love that little thing. I only transform it between the bot and flight modes though, which doesn't require any parts removal (except technically the hands, but I just leave those on).

I'm going to custom colour my Stick figure. (black and Red highlights). I remember playing the Palladium RPG and i did up a Cyclone armour dude with Black and red highlights for his armour, lol i printed out the lineart of the book and coloured it in and thought it was cool as a kid. :p Now i can do a REAL custom! :p

Nice to know I'm not the only one to do that :)

anyone know?

There's no way you can have a perfect transformation Cyclone. It's too bad you can't have the front shock absorbers stored somewhere in the armor, but you have to swap the arm armor plates anyway.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

If its only the shocks, then its not such a bad thing, and saddles bags natch make sense =-) lol I did get the old gakken, the only one i could afford was one with a broken gas tank, but I think this smaller size might be a bit more fun. I was hoping maybe those shocks could have clipped on under the arm armour or something, kinda like the old gakken stored it on top, but hey, dont get me wrong, not complaining, just waiting like a rabid fanboy lol

Im thinking that the size of these, sorta makes em Gi Joe size-ish, which is kinda cool considering all the joes coming out now in 25th ann stuff. I can have a battle diorama of Stars Wars VS Gi Joe Vs Mospeada !!

Looking forward to hearing hands on feedback, cuz so far they look real nice =-)

Edited by Sam

I think Gakken's 1/8 did a pretty darn impressive job on the bike, I'd love to see someone best it (and it doesn't appear Mega House will be... but Mega House's certainly has many substantial other improvements):

Large%20Ride%20Armor%2016.jpg

Large%20Ride%20Armor%2010.jpg

That's a very nice pic. The bike on this pic looks like its 1:1 scale and ready to go! B))

You know, that's true... they have to be at least some kind of ultralight... the one big thing is that the official cutaway artwork shows the thigh bits attaching to the leg armor for extra load-bearing, bc/ even tho I'm sure the unit it ultralight, it isn't weightless. I can deal with it either way, as not connecting the thigh armor to the knee allows for proper posability, which is what I'm all about.

uh.. just a question about the "mospeada" bike.

Is it made with ultra light and strong materials?

I remember Ray pulling one out of the cargohold in ep1.

That kinda explain why they can bare the weight of the armor?

Also, the boots telescope in battloid mode, so the rider isn't bearing all the weight on his own fleshy bits.

the boots telescope, the leg armor is connected to the hip and the forearm armors are connected by the shocks (even though they don't draw it in the anime there's an X-Ray illustration of the Ride Armor with Rey in it. So it's the power suit that carries the rider, not the other way around.

Really? cool, at least that explains where the shocks should go lol. Any linky mate? It would be interesting to see this illustration you speak of ^_^